The government of Malaysia introduced the e-Visa program for travelers to enter Malaysia. Travelers fill out an online application that enables them to apply for a visa to enter Malaysia. Visas via email reached to the applicants, after filling the application form. Here is a brief description of Apply for Malaysia Visa.
Malaysian e-Visa is available to China, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and many more countries. All visa applications must be review by the Government of Malaysia.
The Malaysian government has 3 different types of Malaysian tourist visa for Indians. All the visas below are valid for up to 3 months from the date of issue and use for both visit/tourism purpose
Is Malaysia eNTRI visa-free?
Malaysia’s eNTRI visa is not completely free. Though the Government has waived off the visa fee of INR 1000, the processing fee is still applicable. Hence, you must pay INR 1744 for your visa.
Beware of Fake Malaysia visa agents and scams
Make an advance payment of say 10 to 25% before your visa accepted. Once Malaysia visa accepted, an agent will then provide your visa identification number. This can help you to verify on the official government website and only then make full payment.
GETTING VISA INFORMATION
There are two methods to apply for a visa:
- Via a Malaysian Representative Office in your country of house. For more information visit Official Portal of the Immigration Department of Malaysia
- Online via eVisa.
What is eVISA?
eVISA is a free online platform that simplifies the visa application process. This will complete with the help of issuing electronic visas to Foreign Nationals.
Who Can Apply eVISA?
- Sri Lanka
Where to Apply?
- You may apply for an eVISA anywhere from this world except Malaysia and Singapore.
- Note: The list of countries will expand as more countries added in stages.
How Long Do eVISAs Remain Valid?
- eVISA bearers allowed to stay in Malaysia for no more than 30 consecutive days per entry. This is dependent upon the type of eVISA that you have.
What type of documents needed to Apply For eVISA?
You need to scan and upload the following documents to attach with your application:
- A recent passport-sized photo on the eVISA application website.
- The information page of your passport on the eVISA application.
- A valid and authentic return flight ticket.
- Birth Certificate of applicants who are minors.
- Documentation is the requirements of the country you are applying to.
Do Print Out eVISA
- Your eVISA will be e-mailed in an A4-sized printout format. You must do printout this.
- Kindly take note that your eVISA is an important document.
- You will be must produce it at all entry checkpoints into Malaysia.
What type of Documents Needed at Entry Checkpoints Into Malaysia?
- Print out of your eVISA.
- Proof of enough funds (Cash/ Debit or Credit Card(s)) to cover your expenses while in Malaysia.
- A valid and authentic return ticket.
- Proof of accommodation.
- For tourism guide, you may visit http://www.customs.gov.my/en/tp/Pages/tp_tg.aspx
- So this is all about Apply for Malaysia Visa.