US Visa Application
- Check if you need a visa.
- Then, choose the type of US visa you will apply for.
- Fill out the Application Form DS-160.
- Get your application fee paid.
- Get your visa interview scheduled.
- Complete the document file.
- Pass the visa interview.
- Wait for your application to get processed.
Check whether you need a visa
A person who belongs to Citizens of 38 visa waiver countries do not need to apply for a visa to the USA. So before applying for the USA visa, you must go through to the all-important point.
Choose the type of visa you want
To choose the type of visa you want is the second step to apply for a visa. For example, whether for work, education, for temporary settlement, etc . Since there exist differences depending on the type of US visa a person wants to get. One should pay extra attention and information for selecting the right type of visa to apply for.
Fill in Application Form
Interested candidates need to fill form DS-160. It is a type of an Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application which is the US visa application form. A person must fill out this form if you are applying for a US nonimmigrant visa. Form DS-160 is also available online on the US embassy website, from which you can apply.
- the Consular Electronic Application Center, or
- using the services from an other party company such as TravelAssist.
Pay your fee for US visa application form
- The MRV Fee – $160
- Applicants based on appeal (H, L, O, P, Q, R) – $190
- Category E-1, E-2 & E-3 applicants visa – $208