Documents required for Applying Visa For Italy-
Italy has the world’s seventh-largest economy. Italy is situated in the Mediterranean Sea. It is home to many castles and palaces. And also of the buildings of the various architectural monuments.
Italy Entry Requirements-
- The passport- The passport should be valid for at least three months beyond their planned date. And issued within the last 10 years.
- The Visa – Italian visa.
|Italy Visa Type||Visa price|
|Single / Multiple Entry Visa||Rs 7,200 (approx)|
Italy Visa fees include-
- Application Charges and
Documents required for Italy visa application-
- The applicant should submit his/her original passport.
- It should have a validity of a minimum of three months.
- And also should have at least two blank pages for stamps.
- The original passport and
- A xerox of the first page and the last page of the passport.
i. Passports issued beyond 10 years are not be accepted.
ii. Attach all your old passports (if any) and
iii. Handwritten passports are not accepted
- The applicant’s contact details should be mentioned in the visa
- Two recent passport-size colored photographs.
- It should be with white background and
- And also without border
People who live in Chennai have to provide photographs with different specifications:
- Two recent passport size colored photographs with glossy finish, 80% face coverage,
- white background and
- without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- The Photograph should not be 3 months old,
- It should be scanned or stapled.
- It should not be used in the previous visas.
- Proofs of the applicant’s financial status.
- the below documents need to be submitted:
i. Personal ITR for the last 3 years
ii. Personal Bank Statement for the last six months
iii. Salary slips for the last three months and
- Proof of occupation
If the applicant is self-employed:
i. Company Registration Certificate and ii. The Company Profile
- If the applicant is employed in a firm:
- The Leave letter and
- No Objection Certificate from the employer
If the applicant is a student:
- Leaving certificate
- School ID card
If you are under 18:
i. An Application letter that is signed by the parents.
ii. No Objection Affidavit from parents.
iii. The applicant has to submit a legalized
and No Objection Certificate (NOC) for a minor.
Mandatory documents for Italy visa
i. Letter on company letterhead.
ii. The Lease agreement provided by the company.
iii. Bank statement
iv. Electricity Bill
Additional documents for Italy visa-
i. Pan Card
ii.Income tax challans
iii. Ration card/ Election card/ Aadhaar card.
- The Applicant has to submit an authorization letter.
Posted by: Karuna