To enter Argentina, Indian people holding ordinary passports require visas. Any request for a tourist visa or business visa to fly to Argentina must be sent to the Embassy of the Republic of Argentina in New Delhi, India. Indians living in Maharashtra and Karnataka must apply to the Consulate General of the Republic of Argentina in Mumbai to apply for a visa. For an interview with the Consular Officer, each applicant will be called to visit the embassy/consulate in person. This interview is compulsory by law and does not allow for exceptions.
Argentine Visa Documents
- Original Passport with a validity of at least six months beyond the planned stay and at least two blank pages + all old passports if any
- Visa Submission form: handwritten in Blue Ink only, completed and signed
- 2 Latest color photograph scanning. (Specification for Photo);
- Personal cover letter: an explanation of the intent of traveling to the country
- Initial Bank Statement: stamped & revised with bank seal for the last three months
- Returns of Income Tax / Form 16: over the last three years
- Copy of International Credit Card: If available
- Copy of International Credit Card: If available
- Travel tickets: proof of return flight tickets to your home country from and back
- Hotel booking: evidence of accommodation for the whole of your stay. Guaranteed or paid in full by credit card
- Spanish travel itinerary: day-wise schedule detailing all components of the trip
- Travel Insurance: available for the whole period of stay (preferable)
For Indian passport holders visiting Argentina, is there any visa exemption?
Yeah, Indian passport holders with a valid U.S. or Schengen visa can apply for an E-Visa (Electronic Travel Authorization, ETA), given that tourism is the primary purpose of traveling to Argentina. The (US / Schengen) visa should be valid for a minimum of 6 months.
The E-VISA is valid with multiple entries for three months from the date of the issue, and you can also stay for up to 90 days on each visit. For the E-VISA, the processing time is 20 business days.
In addition to Indian passport holders, passport holders from Nepal and the Maldives are also eligible for this facility.
How to Apply for Visa?
- Visa application forms accompanied by ALL the documents must be sent to the Consulate IN PAPER. There will be no approval of Visa applications with incomplete paperwork.
- Translations must be adequate; there is no approval of Internet / online translations.
- Please do not submit your DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL unless the Consular Section asks you to do so. Only Full applications sent to the Consulate IN PAPER will be considered.
- To prevent inconveniences/delays, we advise applicants to send their applications at least three weeks before the scheduled travel date.
- The intervention of agents is NOT compulsory in this Consulate to carry out paperwork.
- The presentation of false information either on a visa application form or during a visa interview, could lead to a permanent ineligibility finding. Without reading it first, never submit your application.
- Once the full application is sent to the Consulate, the Consular Section’s Head may review it.
- The applicant will be told within the next 72 working hours if any additional documentation is needed, if there are any corrections to be made or whether he/she should come for a personal interview.
- Once their applications meet ALL of the required criteria, applicants will be invited to come for the interview.
- Each applicant may be asked to come to the Consular Officer in person for a personal interview. This interview is compulsory by law and does not allow for exceptions.
- The applicable visa fees will be charged only after the Consular Officer, who will also indicate where the bank deposit should be made, has been told of the visa approval. At this consulate, no cash is handled; promises are made in Indian Rupees.
- The visa will be processed within the five working days following a personal interview, accepting the access, and paying the corresponding fee to the bank.
- When their visa is ready, applicants will be told.
Please notice, in compliance with the applicable laws of the Argentine Republic and the foreign practice at issue, that the Consul is entitled to reject the visa application.
How do I apply online for a visa from Argentina?
- It is a clear and straightforward process to apply for an online visa to Argentina
- Depending on your travel style, pick your preferred Argentina visa type
- Via our pick up & drop service, pay online & send documents
- Visit the Embassy / Consulate for your personal interview within 72 hours of submission.
- Once accepted, obtain your visa.
E- VISA-ELECTRONIC AUTHORIZATION OF TRAVEL-ETA
-Only for Indian, Nepalese, and Maldivian passport holders, for tourism purposes only
For Valid B2 US Visa holders (Valid for six months). ETA will be valid for three months from the date of issue Stay Period will be three months with multiple ETA entry/exit fees will be USD 50 ETA processing time is 20 working days. For more details and to start the process: http:/www.migraciones.gov.ar / ave/index .htmm.
How much does an Argentina visa cost?
To visit Argentina, depending on the processing option you choose, you can need to get a visa that can cost up to USD 150.00. Instead of getting a paper visa, Argentina now allows several countries to get an ETA (AVE in Spanish) or electronic travel authorization.
|Consular, Passport & Visa Fees with effect from June 1, 2020|
|Tourist Visa (Double Entry) 30 Days||1050|
|Tourist Visa (Single Entry) 90 Days||1050|
|Tourist Visa (Double Entry) 90 Days||1750|
|Tourist Visa (Double/Multiple Entry) 6 months||1750|
CONSIDERATIONS FOR ALL Forms OF VISAS
— If your place of residence is in Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, or Sri Lanka, you should apply for a visa at the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Argentina in New Delhi, India, except for Maharashtra and Karnataka.
Address of the Embassy: F-3/3 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057, India. Tel: (00 91) 11-1900 4078. (0091) 11-40781901. Fax: Internet: www.eindi.mrecic.gov.ar.ar
The Department of Visas is open to the public from 10:00 to 11:30 (for submission/collection of visa applications) from Monday to Friday. On Argentine and Indian holidays, the Consulate is closed.
All visa applications must be sent to the Consulate General of the Argentine Republic in Mumbai (CHANDER MUKHI House, 10th Floor, NARIMAN POINT-MUMBAI, 400 021 Mumbai, India) by the residents of Maharashtra and Karnataka, India.
Contact on this for any query
Ph: (0091) 22 2287 1381 to 1383