Recently migrated to Mexico!!, whether that be for studies or for business, then you have probably found yourself in need of a bank account. If so, then you’ll get to know everything about banking we’ve shopped around Mexico and put together this list of everything you need to know! and to get your money save in the bank account in the new country.
Best Banks in Mexico
So, here is the list of popular banks in Mexico. There is a non-exhaustive list of Banks mostly present in the United States of Mexico.
- Banamex (partially present in Europe, North America, Middle East, Africa, Asia/Australia, Latin America)
- BBVA Bancomer (present in the United States and Spain)
- Banorte (present in the United States)
- Bank of America (present in Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and Asia/Australia)
- HSBC (present in Europe, North America, Asia/Australia, North Africa & Middle East)
- ING Bank (present in Europe, the United States, Argentina/Brazil/Mexico, Asia/Australia)
- Santander (present in Europe, North America, Asia/Australia & Latin America)
- Scotiabank (present in Europe, North America, Asia/Australia & Latin America)
These banks on the list are mostly present either in Europe, the United States, Asia or Latin America and in several of these countries! Indeed, they are mostly international banks, and therefore will offer you the best services.
The best banks in terms of procedures (easy, fast, limited documentation) are Santander & Banorte. The best bank in terms of their customer offers is Banorte. This bank is the most commonly seen around the country (especially in the Federal District), with a large number of cash distributors, and lots of agencies that offer further reductions in fees.
So, go on and start saving with the good banks around there.