Job hunting is an act of job searching. People are now more searching for jobs mainly due to unemployment, dissatisfaction with a current position, or a desire for a better position
So, are you looking for a new job? Here are the best 15 websites for Job hunting. Explore the below sites to find your dream job. Apply for jobs anytime, anywhere, and get instant feedback.
The platform of LinkedIn was launched in October and is completely cost-free. Around 500 million individual professionals are now using LinkedIn to quest for jobs. It is the largest professional network in the world, with 690 + million users in over 200 countries and territories around the world. However, about 5 of hundreds of applicants currently receive a face-to-face interview. Also, the typical job search in the United States takes about 5 months.
LinkedIn has two forms of career listings:
- Direct Apply: Which helps you to apply for the LinkedIn job.
- Apply: You will route to the business or to a third-party website where you can apply for the work.
How to apply for the job in Linked?- www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/
Join now: in.linkedin.com
Monster is a global online WORK and employment solution for people seeking jobs. And also for the employers who need great people. The site has been doing this for more than 20 years. It has a wide range of job search, career management, recruiting, and talent management products and services on the Web. For more than 20 years, the company has been doing this and has grown from our roots as a “work board” to a regional marketplace.
How to apply for the job in Monster- https://partner.monster.com/apply-with-monster
Join now: www.monsterindia.com
Indeed, is an American online employment-related search engine. However, there are currently more than 60 countries and 28 languages available. The platform aggregates work listings from thousands of websites for the client. Indeed.com exceeded Monster.com in October 2010 to become the highest-traffic work website in the US. Types of job you will find here_
How to apply for the job in Indeed– www.indeed.co.in/Apply-Online-jobs
Join now: www.indeed.co.in
SEEK is a diverse community of companies whose common goal is to help people. They lead to more satisfying and effective working lives and to support successful organizations. The Company includes a large international portfolio of jobs and educational enterprises. And also seek is a global leader in online career marketplaces, with insightful and deep insights into the future of work.
How to apply for the job to Seek– seek.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Tel: 1300 658 700
Join now: www.seek.com.au
5. Zip Recruiter
Zip Recruiter is a US job marketplace for job seekers and employers. Headquartered in San ta Monica, California, the company has branches in Tempe, AZ; London, UK; and Tel Aviv, Israel. Rated # 1 BY United States EMPLOYERS. Every month over 25 million job seekers arrive at the Zip Recruiter platform on average.
How to apply for the job in Zip Recruiter: support.ziprecruiter.com
Tel: (877) 252-1062
Join now: www.ziprecruiter.com
Job.com is transforming the conventional recruitment model using AI matching technologies, blockchain smart contracts improved reviews, and financial rewards. The team of job.com has focused its efforts on using technology to disrupt and revolutionize the recruitment industry. Upload your resume, and you’ll be matched with new jobs by AI technology.
Join now: www.job.com
Link up dedicated to delivering an accurate, high-quality work search. In this site, you won’t find any outdated, duplicated, or spam listings. There are job seeker tools that can help you to organize your quest and automate it. Save your career hunt by archiving links to your quest history anywhere, anytime.
Join now: www.linkup.com
Glassdoor is one of the biggest recruitment and workplaces in the world. They follow basic principles and standards to ensure that workers and job seekers are presented with the most accurate, accessible, and reliable information while ensuring fairness with employers. Glassdoor job seekers are well-researched and more educated about the positions they are applying to.
Join now: www.glassdoor.co.in/index.htm
SimplyHired is a job website and mobile application and an online recruitment ad network. They Post within a network of 100+ career boards in minutes. The company started operations in 2003. Types of jobs you will find here- part-time, full time, internships, temporary, for more hit this link simplyhired.co.in/job-search
Join now: www.simplyhired.co.in
10. Robert half
Robert Half is a multinational human resource management company. In 1948 founded, headquartered in Menlo Park, California. In 2020, it was awarded as The Best Employers for Diversity. Working at Robert Half offers a wide range of career opportunities. Start your career here by searching our complete list of open positions nationwide.
How to apply here– https://www.roberthalf.com/looking-for-a-job
Join now: https://www.roberthalf.com/
More Job Sites and Boards
11. CareerBuilder- It is a job website founded in 1995 with offices in the USA, Canada, Europe, and Asia. Join now to see various job opportunity- https://www.careerbuilder.co.in/
12. Snag (Formerly Snagajob)- Check on Snagajob for millions of hourly jobs. Apply for essential jobs that are currently being hired. Login here- https://www.snagajob.com/
13. Craigslist Jobs- Search here various types of jobs, internships, full-time, part-time. https://newyork.craigslist.org/search/jjj
15. USAjobs.gov- You will be able to get the Government jobs here. Search for your keyword and get a job. https://www.usajobs.gov/
Websites such as Glassdoor and Recruiter are useful resources for your work quest. But looking beyond those online job boards is crucial. Many job postings are not accessible online, with 60 percent of workers being sought by networking. https://www.bls.gov/careeroutlook/2011/spring/art01.pdf
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED IN JOB INTERVIEWS
- Why should I hire you?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why do you want to work here?
- Tell me about the worst boss you ever had.
- What are your strengths?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What do you know about us?
- What were your opportunities for improvement?
- If you could change one thing about your last (current) job, what would it be?
Here are some job hunting tips to get your dream job
- Set your goal- Get guidance from relatives, teachers, a career mentor, or former colleagues.
- Make a good resume and cover letter– Many job seekers also prefer to work with a qualified resume-writing service. So make your resume and cover letter also better. Create a Resume here: https://www.topresume.com/resume-review
- Using all the tools on the job hunting sites- Instead of restricting yourself to manual online searches, use all the job search options. Also, register by Email for regular or weekly work alerts.
- Identify examples of your competencies– Using the STAR method — situation, mission, action, and outcome — to effectively say your story.
- Apply confidentially- Apply for jobs that you are involved in, even though you only meet one of their needs
- Link periodically– Interact with people, and establish online and in-person professional connections. Let them know you really need a job and you are well capable.
- Schedule detailed interviews- Check for possible topics of interviews on professional networking sites or member organizations. Job hunting is not that easy, but you can follow these simple tips to get your dream job.