India is generally considered to be a tea-drinking country, while the southern states have a magnificent filter coffee scene. Coffee always meant the tepid instant coffee of the Bru or Nescafe variety for most Indians.
Today, with all the roasting, grinding, and filtering involved, the process of brewing for ages has been quite difficult, but now we have our modern age savers in great coffee machines that will get you great coffee without any hassles.
The methods of Coffee Brewing-
It’s easy for people who don’t want brewing equipment but still want a better experience at home with coffee. In general, it tastes watery that can be compensated for by adding more coffee and for it to work for you, you will need a course grind.
A simple way to get a good brew is the Moka pot. They are appliances for stove pot brewing. Having a concentrated dose of coffee is a lightweight and cheap contraceptive. The only thing you need to think about is that you will never get a consistent taste and it gets too sour to bear at times.
Philips HD7431/20 Coffee Maker
Philips is the go-in-home appliance space for brands. It is trusted by generations of buyers. With some unique features, the Philips HD7431/20 Coffee Maker (Black) is an effective drip coffee maker.
- Cleaning Hassle-free
- Brewing Drip
- 0.6 liter capacity
- Total Approx. brewing time. 10 mins, 10 minutes
- Power with a 700 watt motor and 230 volt power supply
2-year Warranty Warranty
AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker
- The patented AeroPress is a new type of coffee press that uses a rapid, total immersion brewing process to make smooth, delicious, full-flavored coffee without bitterness and with low acidity, and is popular with coffee enthusiasts worldwide.
Farewell, French Press!
- The fast brewing AeroPress avoids the bitterness and high acidity generated by the French press’s long steep time required. Good-bye French Press! The AeroPress rapid brewing avoids the bitterness and high acidity created by the French press’ long steep time required.
|Item weight||377 Grams|
BODUM Cafeteria 8 Cup French Press Coffee Maker
- 8 cups served by the French press coffeemaker
- Crafted from borosilicate heat-resistant glass
- Stainless Steel Frame and portions of the filter
- The patented safety lid stops liquids from splashing when pressing.
|Item weight||0.6 Kilograms|