There can be many reasons to want to move out of the nation, whether you can’t take the pollution anymore. Or are tired of not being able to find a good job. Stills, the specific countries to which Indians used to migrate, are no longer straightforward choices. It’s necessary to explore options elsewhere in this scenario. So, we list the safe nations that you can consider moving to if you dream of living in a far, far away country. Here is the list of some best country to immigrate from India.
In Northern Europe, Norway, officially the Kingdom of Norway, is a Nordic republic. The western and northernmost parts of the Scandinavian Peninsula from its mainland territories.
Norway has a total area of 385,207 square kilometers (148,729 sq mi) and (as of August 2018) a population of 5,312,300.
Exposed to Atlantic storm fronts, the southern and western areas of Norway face more rain. And have milder winters than the eastern and far northern parts. There is a rain shadow in areas east of the coastal mountains, with lower rain and snow totals than in the west. There are the warmest and sunniest summers in the lowlands around Oslo. But also cold weather and wintertime snow.
Norwegians have the second-highest per capita GDP among European countries (after Luxembourg). And the world’s sixth-highest per capita GDP (PPP). Today, Norway ranks in monetary value. It is the second-wealthiest country in the world, with the largest per capita capital. Norway is a net external debt creditor, according to the CIA World Factbook.
Norway is a perfect place to move to for many reasons. Other than the average high quality of life and public health and education. From gender equality to low crime rates and high wages. With their immigration policies, they are also liberal. But the real challenge is to find a job there. As they already have a professional and trained workforce made up of their people.
Why Norway is the best place to migrate to India?
Immigration To Norway
Providing the world’s highest living standards; attracting Norway
To work and settle in this country of nature and prosperity for immigrants of all genres. Norway provides a strong labor market and a booming economy.
Staying in Norway promotes the availability of many social and other services. The Norwegian Government gives all to migrants. The nation provides its people with vast services and facilities. That has made it continue to be ranked by the United Nations as the best place to live in the world for the past eight years. An immigrant is exposed to the highest rate of well-being. Also with quality of life, life expectancy, and education while relocating to Norway.
A residency permit can be given to skilled workers who are employed by a foreign company. Or to those who are provided services in Norway.
The permit may be extended, but it may never be granted for a continuous duration of more than six years.
Who will be eligible?
Qualified professionals cover the following categories:
Specialist training corresponding to the upper secondary level:
The candidate must have undergone a particular occupation’s vocational training. Education must equate to the upper secondary level, i.e., at least three years, at least.
Suppose the applicant has completed his or her training abroad. He or she must have gained the same degree of competence as if he or she had been trained in Norway.
Certificate of craftsmanship:
If you have a certificate of craftsmanship earned abroad. It must have the same degree of competence as a Norwegian certificate of craftsmanship.
University college or university education:
A completed degree or study program is a prerequisite for me. Examples include nurses, engineers, master’s degrees, or bachelor’s degrees.
The candidate must have obtained skills over a certain period of professional experience. Alternatively, in conjunction with other training courses (courses and the like). Suppose formal education is offered in the area in question. The degree of competence must be roughly equal to the level of such education.
Required documents for the Norway visa Application:
- Passport: It is the essential thing that you need for the visa application. Ensure that your passport is original valid for a tenure of at least three months from your return date. It would help if you got your passport photocopied to submit it with the application form. Please remember that your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- Passport Sized-photo: Make sure that you have the latest passport-sized photograph. The photograph is an essential part of the visa, making it look clear and must be with a white background.
- Application Form: In the very first step, you need to fill out the application form completely. You can use any of the methods to fill the form online or get a copy of it. Here you can get the application form.
- Flight Reservation: You need to get your going and return ticket confirmed. You need to get your reserved tickets for both entry and exit before applying for the visa.
- Travel Insurance: An insurance confirmation of having coverage of around 40,000€. This insurance must be valid in entire Norway and the Schengen area.
- Family Details: Need to clarify your full family details. These details include your marital status, child details, and other required details. All these details proof are also needed (like marriage certificate, childbirth certificate).
In the northern part of North America, Canada is a province. Its ten provinces and three territories. It is spanning 9.98 million square kilometers (3.85 million square miles). It stretches from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean. It is making it the second-largest nation in the world by total area. It is the longest bi-national land boundary in the world. It has a southern and western boundary with the United States. It is extending 8,891 kilometers (5,525 mi).
Canada has a socialist-leaning welfare scheme for its people. It is the mecca for many Indian ex-pats and is less restrictive on immigration than the USA and the UK’s likes. In contrast to the less populated Scandinavian countries. There is also a greater chance of you ending up in a cosmopolitan city in Canada.
In Canada, Indian immigrants have been part of life for over a century. Indeed, from as far back as 1904, the first recorded record of Indians in Canada is.
Fast-forward more than 100 years, with more than one million Indian people in Canada as of 2020. In the 2016 census, when Canada made a head-count of everyone in the world. It showed that almost 670,000 Indian citizens were settled as permanent residents. More than 200,000 more Indians have gained permanent resident status since then. And recent data shows that today in Canada, there are around 220,000 Indian international students. Throw in all the more Indian temporary work permit holders.
Why Canada is the best place to migrate?
Canada is the world’s 10th largest economy:
When it comes to the global economy, Canada punches above its weight. Canada has the 10th largest economy, with an investment of 1.6 trillion. Or $48,100 per capita, despite having the 38th largest population in the world. To claim a top 10 spot, Canada overtook Russia in 2015. In contrast, Canada is well-known for its enough of natural resources. With 78.9 percent of Canadians employed in service-related employment. Canada’s economy is currently heavily service-oriented.
The tech industry in Canada is overgrowing:
The tech sector is Canada’s fastest-growing industry. It has the demand for tech professionals to continue to boom. Government funding and investment in Canada’s tech sector is also stable. With grants and other resources available to assist Canadian startups. For employers searching for professional tech talent. Canada is becoming a destination of choice. Toronto, with big names like Google’s laboratories, leads the pack.
Standard Canada Visa Requirements
Here are the documents required for a Canadian visa:
- Your passport.
- Appropriate Canada visa application form.
- Proof of paid Canada visa fees.
- Photos under the requirements for Canada visa.
- Proof of financial means.
- Evidence that once the Canadian visa expires, you will be returning to your home country.
- Identity and Civil Status Documents.
- Police clearances.
- Medical exam.
- A cover letter that explains the purpose
Why Singapore is the best place to migrate?
Germany is a country in Central and Western Europe. It was officially known as the Federal Republic of Germany. It lies between the Baltic and North Seas to the north. And the Alps to the south, covering an area of 357,022 square kilometers (137,847 sq mi). It is bordered to the north by Denmark, to the east by Poland and the Czech Republic. To the south by Austria and Switzerland, and France.
Why Germany is the best place to migrate?
Germany has been considered the fifth most advantageous nation to migrate to. This is because of its well-performing economy, education system, and prospects for jobs. People from all over the world would like to have a chance to transfer to Germany.
You would need a legitimate reason to immigrate to Germany. Foreign nationals can move to Germany in several ways.
The temperate climate in most of Germany ranges from oceanic in the north to the east and southeast. In the southern Alps, winters vary from cold to mild and are overcast with little rainfall. At the same time, summers can change from hot and dry to cool and rainy. There are prevailing westerly winds in the northern regions. That carries moist air from the North Sea. Moderating the temperature and rising precipitation. Conversely, there are high temperatures in the southeast areas.
Germany has a highly skilled labor-force social market economy. A low level of corruption, and a high level of innovation. It is the third-largest exporter of products in the world and is the largest national economy in Europe. It is also the fourth-largest by nominal GDP in the world. It’s per capita GDP, calculated in purchasing power standards, is 121% of the EU27.
The cost of living in Germany is extraordinary.
Documents Required For a German Visa?
The following list of documents are required for any short-term German Schengen visa application:
- A visa application form. Complete the form with correct information in compliance with the information in the rest of the documents. Here you can learn easily how to fulfill the German visa form without any mistakes!
- Declaration. Which is a form issued by the German authorities in your country of residence that you need to sign. Through this paper, you confirm that you have provided all the required information to the best of your knowledge and belief.
- Two passport photos. These photos must be identical and taken within the last three months.
- Your passport/Travel document:
- Valid for at least 3 months beyond your planned date of departure from Germany.
- No older than 10 years.
- And it should contain at least two blank pages.
- Copies of your previous visas (if you have any).
- Round-trip Flight Itinerary. A copy of the round trip airline reservation with passenger details and dates that prove the stay in Schengen does not exceed 90 days.
- Proof of accommodation. A document through which you prove to the German embassy/consulate where you will be staying during your trip to Germany, i.e. A hotel booking. Find and Book Hotels in Germany!
- Germany Travel Health Insurance. Before your application, you should obtain travel health insurance for the whole territory of Germany and all the other Schengen states. Your insurance must cover medical emergencies with a minimum of 30,000€.
In the southwestern Pacific Ocean, New Zealand is an island nation.
It consists of the North Island and the South Island and about 600 smaller islands. It covers 103,500 sq mi (268,021 square kilometers). New Zealand, across the Tasman Sea. And 1,000 kilometers (600 mi) south of New Caledonia, Fiji, and Tonga. It is about 2,000 kilometers (1,200 mi) east of Australia.
Why New Zealand is the best place to migrate?
New Zealand is a great nation, indeed. The people are friendly, the weather is fantastic, and the lifestyle is unbeatable.
In global reports, the quality of life offered in New Zealand is shown again and again. Auckland was ranked 3rd in the world for ‘Quality of Life’ in the 2014 Mercer survey, with Wellington at 12th. A similar study by the Economist Intelligence rated Auckland 10th out of 140 cities. And on its latest Human Development Index, the UN ranks New Zealand seventh out of 187 nations. New Zealand is a fantastic place to visit.
The climate of New Zealand is mainly maritime temperate. With mean annual temperatures ranging from 10 ° C ( 50 ° F) in the south to 16 ° C (61 ° F) in the north. In Rangiora, Canterbury, and -25.6 ° C (-14.08 ° F) in Ranfurly, Otago, the historical maximum and minimum are 42.4 ° C (108.32 ° F). In the eastern and southern sections of the South Island and in mountain areas across the nation, snowfall is normal.
New Zealand has an advanced market economy, 16th in the Human Development Index of 2018. It is the seventh in the Economic Freedom Index of 2018.
It is a high-income economy with a per capita nominal gross domestic product ( GDP) of US$ 36,254. The currency is the New Zealand dollar, known as the “Kiwi dollar.” It also circulates in the Cook Islands, Niue, Tokelau, and the Pitcairn Islands.