There is no better way to get great pictures and videos of your adventures than with a drone. But it is not a picnic to carry one around from country to country. Luckily, as technology advances, drones are becoming smaller and more portable. Hence making it possible for every traveler to take professional photographs. Here are the 7 best drones for travel, from a micro option perfect for weekend travel to a selfie-taking pick.
The Pocket Drone Quadcopter is the way to go if you’re looking to take the selfie game to the next level. In any sub-$500 drone, it has the most features that we’ve seen. It includes an app power, a compass, three-speed modes. It also has a self-timer, and obstacle avoidance, all in a drone weighing less than a pound. The app features a flight simulator. So you can perfect your abilities without risking crashing into a ceiling fan. It allows you to edit images, videos, add music and subtitles. So you can upload everything you capture.
- 1080P camera & WIFI Real-Time Transmission Function
- Headless mode
- Optical positioning
- Hover function
- 360°Stunt Flip Function
- High/Low Speed Function
- Take-off / landing with one button
- Longer Flight Time-Total of 40 minutes of flight time with 2 batteries (20 minutes each)
- Cell Phones APP control
- Ideal choice as a gift-For indoors and outdoors.
- Aircraft weight: 195 g（Not included Propeller protector）
- Aircraft Size: 360x300x70 mm （Install Propeller protector）
- Range: 350 m, Altitude: 100 m, Image transmission range: 300 m
- Flight time: 20 minutes
- Picture maximum resolution: 3840*2160, Video resolution: 1080P
- Operating conditions: 0°C to 40°C
- Video transmission frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Battery: 7.6 V 1300 mAh 10 C
- Charging time: About 2 hours
- Throw and Go
- High-Speed Rotation
- Circle Fly
- Altitude Hold
- 3 Speed Modes
Direct Phone Control with Smart Phone Transmission OR Transmitter Contorl. Apple IOS / Compatible with Android phones
Mode for Headless Defense. When the orientation of the drone can not be identified by the eyes, the Headless Mode can help to monitor easier and avoid losing direction.
Equipped with the newest flight control systems, the experience is easier and simpler to use.