For a long time, Fondue has been around and we understand why. With melted cheese and chocolate, it’s hard to go wrong, especially when entertaining guests or kids. In its simplest form, a fondue pot is a vessel, either a heating element or an open flame, that sits atop a direct heat source. It is built on its own to keep warm so that it can be used on a tabletop or buffet.
Melting cheese or chocolate for dipping are the most common applications, but it is often used for heating broth or oil for cooking meat. Even without a fondue maker, you can definitely make fondue, these warmers take away the heating fuss to the right temp without burning and preserving the perfect amount of melty-ness.
When we asked the experts from the Kitchen Appliance Lab what to look for when purchasing a fondue maker, Senior Testing Editor Nicole Papantoniou said the main factors to consider are heating type (electric or manual), material (stainless steel, ceramic, cast iron enamel), and size (individual and up to three quarts).
Andrew James Fondue Set for Cheese or Chocolate, Made from Red Enamelled Cast Iron
- CLASSIC FONDUE SET — For traditional cheese or sweet chocolate fondues, the Andrew James Fondue Set is suitable. On a tripod stand that has a 22cm plate, the cast iron fondue pot sits. You can share the fun with 8 forks of fondue.
- GEL FUEL BURNER — The contents of the fondue are heated by a safe and comfortable gel fuel burner. Because there are no wires and power cables to accommodate this fondue set is more portable than electric fondues.
- GEL FUEL BURNER — The fondue’s contents are heated by a gel fuel burner that is safe and convenient to use. Since no wires and power cables are available to fit this fondue package, it is more compact than electrical fondues.
Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker
- Suitable for chocolate, cheese, broth, or oil, the electric fondue package
- Base, cup, temperature probe, 8 fondue forks, and fork rack are included.
- BPA Free Sleek, polished 3-quart stainless steel bowl with nonstick interior
- For a broad range of recipes, removable temperature control can be adjusted; product constructed to North American Electrical Standards
- Size: 6.12-inches x 10.50-inches x 7.00-inches (LxWxH)
- Buy now
Artesia Electric Fondue Maker, Electric Chocolate & Cheese Fondue Set with Two fondue Pots, Serve 8 persons
- Elegantly crafted outer pot in stainless steel, removable inner pot in ceramic, and 8 forks in stainless steel with heat-resistant handles in different color ends.
- 2500ml stainless steel pot, 1000ml removable ceramic pot, the ideal size to serve a family; is insert With a revolving heat control, to melt cheese or chocolate recipe, it transforms to the perfect temperature.
- It utilizes Standard Electricity of North America, 120 V 60 Hz 1500W, ETL Certified
Elegant Chocolate Fondue Pot
- Our innovative design features a pure white ceramic fondue bowl that sits atop a smart metal tealight warming stand. SMART AND SOPHISTICATED FONDUE SET
- WARMING POT EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION-We recommend heating your white, milk or dark chocolate, or cheese sauce first on the stove.
- Perfect novelty gift for lovers of chocolate and cheese
- USE FOR MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS AT MULTIPLE OCCASIONS
- This fondue kit is perfect for tableside service, buffets, and party tables if you are hosting guests. Whether it’s a dinner party, birthday party, bridal shower, or anniversary, you’re going to go to this fondue set to present any kind of food servings, add fruits, munchies, candies, etc. for desserts, or appetizers.