Induction cookers are a perfect choice for most home cooks. Because they are two times as energy-efficient as gas and much faster than electric. When compared to gas, induction cookers are now more affordable than ever. Hence making them an even more appealing choice. To help you find the right induction cooker for your needs. I’ve highlighted the main features and prices of the best induction cookers on the market.
|Model name||Fuji YUM-IH07|
|Power / Wattage||1110 watts|
- 220-240V, 50Hz, UK 3 pin, and EU 3 pin 2 pin connectors are included.
- Uncooked rice, 4 cups / 0.7 liter size, enough for 1-4 people
- ‘UMAI’ is an abbreviation for ‘United (Smart Brain) The science of induction heating (IH)
- Steam, porridge, slow cook, and yogurt settings are all useful multi-cooker features.
- The inner bowl is handmade from high-quality ‘SHINSEI’ natural ceramic and is 5mm thick (better for infrared heating)
- 12 hours of hold warm time and a 24-hour timer
- For rice features, there is a complete loop countdown.
- The exterior is matte white with a sleek wood effect control panel.
- Technology for 3D heating
- For quick washing, there’s a detachable stainless steel inner lid, an internal concealed steam cap, and a condensation collector.
|Colour||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||31 x 34 x 31.7 centimetres|
|Item weight||5 Kilograms|
|Model name||Mi Induction Heating Rice Cooker (EU-version)|
A specialized rice cooker with small dimensions and flexible controls makes the model simple and straightforward to use. As a result, the unit has a minimalistic touch panel on the top cover and also supports remote control from a smartphone – the portable device can be used as a remote control by downloading a special application. The working bowl has a capacity of 4 liters, allowing you to feed a family of 3-4 people at once, and the Teflon coating prevents the bowl from burning.