Shopping is the greatest hobby and it also makes women happy and a dilemma is created that only women love shopping. If provided with a shopping mall, men are more inclined towards shopping. Just a few years back, Pakistan was bereaved of the basic excursion requirement, i.e. Shopping centers
1. Centaurus Mall – Islamabad:
Centaurus Mall is one of the biggest shopping centers in Pakistan. Being located in Islamabad, the mall is well designed and reflects an awesome piece of creation. The five-storied building has all the topmost brands of Pakistan displaying some good collection.
- Moreover, the mall also has leading International brands on the ground floor. Having more than 250 shops, the Centaurus Mall has all the facilities one can ask for. The top floor is dedicated to the food court.
- Some of the brands included in the mall are Jafferjees, Khaadi, Charles and Keith, Gul Ahmed, Junaid Jamshed, Hush Puppies, Nike, and International Watch Company.
- The three high buildings shining with the sun are easily visible from all over Islamabad. Being located in the heart of Islamabad, the Centaurs Mall has become the latest lifestyle icon of Islamabad.
2. Mall of Lahore:
It is the largest Multi-purpose shopping center having a large range of global brands. It is one of the largest shopping malls in Pakistan and the largest one in Punjab. It is constructed so beautifully that no one can deny its uniqueness. The Mall of Lahore located in the cantonment area, the mall stretches on an area of 650,000 sq. feet having more than seventy stores and 60 luxurious apartments. It is the largest shopping complex in the city, owned by the largest real estate firm of Pakistan ‘Bahria Town’.
- It is a mix of traditional architecture and luxurious modern entertainment center that Is the best option for shopping. The mall has a list of hottest international brands like TAG Heuer, Nike, NEXT, Accessorize, McDonald’s, Mothercare, KFC, Levis, etc.
- The festive Food Court offers the best in fast food and dining with international restaurants and cafes, along with local traditional cuisines catering to all tastes and palates.
3) Gulberg Galleria, Lahore:
No, it is not the biggest mall in Lahore, but it is the most beautiful one. It is a three-storied arcade having around forty-five shopping brands. This mall is of great importance as it is the house of designer fashion outlets. Moreover, it also features a Gym and spa facility along with a kid’s area. The food court of the mall is the same as other malls in Pakistan.
Address: 18 Main Boulevard Gulberg, Main Gulberg, Lahore, Punjab 54000, Pakistan
4) Giga Mall, Islamabad:
Giga Mall is located in DHA Islamabad, providing excellent shopping in Islamabad. It has more than 150 large stores which have a wide variety of collection when compared to other malls. It is the best shopping mall in Islamabad easily accessible from all across twin cities.
Aloof from shopping, Giga Mall also has enjoyable pursuits including fun city and Cinema presenting the ultimate experience in town. Having a large variety of food brands in twin cities make this place the best one to dine in.
Address: Main GT Road, Defense Housing Authority, DHA Phase II, Islamabad, 44000, Pakistan
5) The Aquatic Mall:
The Aquatic Mall is Pakistan’s first marine-themed mall, having the tallest aquarium in the world. The Mall is stretched on the area of 24 Kanal and 13 Marla, but it has every facility one can ask for. Housing local and international brands, the mall is located at the prime location of GT Road, Rawalpindi and will be completed by the year 2022.
Though the mall is still under construction, but it will take over all the malls in Pakistan due to different amenities and attractions offered. The Mall has a beautiful rooftop having an infinity pool and skywalk. A helipad is also planned on the rooftop for VIPs.