Venezuela is a country on the northern coast of South America with diverse natural attractions.It is a country of beautiful landscapes and surprising sights, from the beaches to the mountain tops. Take a look at the list of best places in the Venezuela you can visit and explore.
1. Angel Falls
- It is the highest waterfall in the Venezuela. It is the world’s highest uninterrupted waterfall. With a height of 979 metres.
- The waterfall drops over the edge of the Auyan-tepui mountain in the Canaima National Park.
- The falls are located in an isolated jungle.
- World height ranking: 1st
- Location: Auyán-tepui, Canaima National Park, Bolívar State, Venezuela.
- Roraima is one of the highest tepuis in Canaima National Park. It is famousa popular hiking destination.
- Roraima is an island in the sky that has been intriguing people for centuries, with its bizarre rock formations, waterfalls, and meat-eating plants.
- Location: Venezuela/Brazil/Guyana
3. Orinoco Delta
- The Orinoco Delta in the northeast of Venezuela. It offers a completely different landscape.
- Riverside lodges offer multi-day packages that take guests out in boats for wildlife viewing and visiting local Warao people.
- Location: Delta Amacuro, Monagas & Sucre, Venezuela.
4. Mochima National Park
- This park covers a portion of the coast and a chain of offshore islands east of Puerto La Cruz to Cumaná. The main attractions here are the beaches and the diving.
- The area around the park is very quiet and it doesn’t see nearly the amount of traffic as Morrocoy. This is a good option for people who happen to be in this area or heading out to the Paria Peninsula.
- Location: Parque Nacional Mochima, Mochima 6101, Sucre, Venezuela.
These are the brief discription of some best places in the venezuela you can visit.