Venezuela is a country on the northern coast of South America with diverse natural attractions.It is a country of beautiful landscapes and surprising sights, from the beaches to the mountain tops. Take a look at the list of best places in the Venezuela you can visit.
1. Angel Falls
- It is the highest waterfall in the Venezuela. It is the world’s highest uninterrupted waterfall. With a height of 979 metres.
- The waterfall drops over the edge of the Auyan-tepui mountain in the Canaima National Park.
- The falls are located in an isolated jungle.
- World height ranking: 1st
- Location: Auyán-tepui, Canaima National Park, Bolívar State, Venezuela
- Roraima is one of the highest tepuis in Canaima National Park. It is famousa popular hiking destination.
- Roraima is an island in the sky that has been intriguing people for centuries, with its bizarre rock formations, waterfalls, and meat-eating plants.
- Location: Venezuela/Brazil/Guyana