How to migrate in USA

VISAS FOR INDIANS MOVING TO USA: FOR VISA YOU CAN APPLY ON Most immigrant visas require the applicant to be sponsored by a US citizen, US permanent resident or a US employer. A person who plans to marry a US citizen is eligible for a fiancé visa and may later convert this to a… Continue reading How to migrate in USA

Categorized as moving, USA