The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), enlightened Lok Sabha in a correspond reply that 276 Indians are contaminate with COVID-19 abroad.
Another person in Noida has been stream positive test for coronavirus on Wednesday. The man had lately returned from Indonesia and is a resident of sector-41. This means to say that people who are coming from foreign should firstly checkup for virus and then continue for there work. As two more consequential cases have also been reported in Bengaluru.
A 56-year-old male from Bengaluru, who recently come back from the USA on March 6 and a 25-year-old female, who comeback from Spain have been detected. The total number of Covid-19 positive cases have now crossed the 200-mark in India.
|S. No.||Name of State / UT||Total Confirmed cases (Indian National)||Total Confirmed cases ( Foreign National )||Cured/|
|12||Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir||3||0||0||0|
|13||Union Territory of Ladakh||8||0||0||0|
|Total number of confirmed cases in India||200||25||14||3|
- Health advisory for Tourism Department
- Advisory in health for Animal care- Animal Husbandry Department
- Airports management and flow chart
- Guidelines for, hospitals admission, and discharge for COVID-19 based on current risk assessment, testing
- Constitution of State Medical Board
With the outcome of coronavirus cases swelling in the country, the government has also evict the entry of passengers from the Turkey and the UK and European Union countries,from March 18 till March 31.
Watch for symptoms
How to Protect Yourself
Older and people who have diseases like heart related diseases or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at more possibility of developing consequential difficulty from Corona illness. Please consult with your doctor so that you must be able to take neccesary steps to protect yourself.
Know How it Spreads
- There is currently no vaccine are to avert from coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). But our Scientist are fully focused and doing there work constantly to get rid from this virus.
- The best way to prevent ourseleves from this virus is to avoid being exposed to this virus. i,e avoid going in crowd.
- The virus is spreading mainly from one infected person to another person.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Take steps to protect yourself
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often liquid sopa and water for at least 20 seconds especially after when you have been in a crowd and public place, or after coughing and sneezing.
- use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until you feel dry.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth without use of senitizer.
- Make less close contact with people who are ill and sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people if Corona is spreading in your area.
- Wear a facemask always if you are going outside.
- Clean and senitize frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes all furniture, switches, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, and sinks. So Don’t Hide Corona Infection, debunked.
- What Healthcare Providers Should Know
- Frequently Asked Questions for Healthcare Providers
- Information for Healthcare Providers: COVID-19 and Pregnant Women