These days everyone loves to have fried foods. Although consuming it on the daily basis is not adequate and may lead to some dangerous diseases. As a result, most of the people got to lose their most loving foods. So, if you don’t want to give up on your most favorite foods you can start using an air fryer.
An Air Fryer is one of the popular kitchen gadgets these days. It is the best alternative for your fried foods. You can use it to make fried foods such as potato chips, meats, pastries, and many other dishes. It basically works by circulating hot air around the food to produce a crunchy and crispy exterior. You can use the air fryers to eliminate deep-fried foods without giving harm to their taste. As air fryers will decrease the oil usage by more than 90-95%. Thus it’ll make your food oil or at a minimal oil only. These days much different air fryers are available in the market, we have chosen some of the best air fryers for you. Here is the list of some of the best air fryers:
Fry, roast, and barbecue in the healthiest way possible! Philips’ unique Rapid Air Technology allows you to fry with air for flawless performance, resulting in food that is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. To ensure the great texture and tasty results, use little or no oil. Rapid Air technology makes for safe frying. A one-of-a-kind design for delectable, low-fat cooking outcomes. Manually adjusted time and temperature control are quick and simple. It’s easy to clean and emits less odor than conventional fryers. The Airfryer is delicious and versatile, allowing you to fry, barbecue, roast, and even cake!
- Cook yummy food with up to 90% less fat
- Time settings: 30 minutes timer with auto-off
- Temperature control: up to 200 °C
- Cord length for easy maneuverability: 1.8 m
- Not Just Fries, now make Aloo Tikkis, Roast Chicken, Grilled Vegetables, Chocolate Cakes and much more
- Warranty: 2 years
Havells Air Fryer allows you to use hot air to fry, bake, toast, roast, barbecue, and reheat food by using up to 85 percent less oil than conventional deep frying. It has a proprietary circular basket with air ventilation slots on the side walls. The Havells air fryer has a built-in timer with auto-off and a temperature control feature.
- Touchscreen control panel
- Aero Crisp Technology is used, which allows for 360-degree air circulation.
- Cooking options for 10 auto presets
- The cooking time and temperature have been achieved, according to the LED show.
- For accurate cooking, the timer automatically shuts off after 60 minutes.
- Temperatures up to 200° C Controlling the temperature
- Overheating security feature and safety lock 6.5 liter pan size and 5 liter food basket capacity
- 2-year warranty
- 1700 watts of power; 220 – 230 volts of operating voltage
- 1 N Main Unit, 1 N 6.5 Litre Pan, 1 N 5 Litre Food Basket, 1 N Instruction Manual, and 1 N Recipe Book are included.
The Ken star air fryer is a fully digital fryer. It comes with seven presets to get your dishes cooked quickly. You can choose from our versatile range of oxyfryers and fry your favorite foods to crispy, golden-brown perfection using little or no oil.
- 7 Pre-sets on the Digital Control
- 100 Recipes in a Free Recipe Booklet
- Set the timer for up to 30 minutes.
- Non-stick coating Basket of Food
- From the date of purchase, the seller has a one-year warranty.
- The main unit, as well as the user manual, are included.