South Sudan also has a large variety of work openings. This for foreign and domestic candidates at different levels. When you are registering for foreign vacancies. Please visit the UNDP Employment platform around the world. A UNDP Personal History Form (P11) is required for requests. It does not charge a fee at any point in the recruitment process. They also invite female candidates to apply. Here are the few Jobs in South Sudan.
Jobs In South Sudan-
|Lab Chain Management||22-April-2020||Juba|
These are vacancies of 2020-
Work Permit For Foreigners-
- Customers with a current 12-month visa are offered for this service.
- Individuals applying for 12-month permits.
- Must submit and acquire a working permit as RSS Immigration.
- They need a work permit to accompany.
- This is of a 12-month visa during traveling.
Customers are required to apply-
- Record of Passport
- Printout of Visa
- Two Color Passport Pictures
- Shortened CV
- Professional Qualification Certificate
- Request Letter from employer
- CID Police Clearance
- Legal Certificate of Incorporation
- Tax Identification Certificate
- Tax Inspection Certificate
- Certificate forNo Objection
- The license for theoperations.
Steps for finding Jobs In South Sudan-
- You can find jobs using the website’s search engine.
- Some job vacancies are for a unique office.
- And some are for the service station location.
- There are also generic job openings.
- That used to create roasters.
- For example “pools”
- Applicants are eligible for immediate selection.
- Generally, vacancies are marketed as generic work openings in field missions.
- You can read more about rosters in the “Understanding Roster Management”.
- The selection procedure for both of work openings is the same.
- Creating a profile-
- A United Nations work application consists of a profile section.
- Click on My Profile section.
- And a cover letter application form.
- Both of which can prepare online on the official website
- Make sure to click Save after each section.
- Before leaving the page.
- And while filling out the details over there.
- Be careful that after 60 minutes of inactivity the activity runs out.
- Register Yourself-
- You must first register on this web site to apply.
- Click here to register.
- You are then invited to your Jobs Home page.
- And that’s where you can check out and handle.
- Your application profile and that all information.
- You first generate “My profile”
- It Asks for-
- your name,
- contact details
- marital status.
17. You can make changes to My Profile at any time.
- Such as changing your phone number
- or family status.
- And the information is updated.
You can register yourself with the official account, click here.
After registering and creating your profile.
Submit Job Application-
- You get a range of questions.
- Those are multiple-choice questions.
- It depends on the job you applied to.
- After you completed your application.
- You can apply for a specific job.
- Click Add job to application.
- Based on the role,
- You also provide a list of qualifications.
- And requested to do a self-assessment test.
- Providing your ability level.
- This test is done to check skills.
- After Job Application completes.
- You have to Submit Your Application.
Evaluation Of The application-
Then the application is reviewed on-
If you are able to complete criteria-
- you have to give performance test
- simulation exercise
- Knowledge-based test
- Then it is decided that you are qualified or not..
- If not, you are told that your application was unsuccessful.
- For that particular job at the correct time.
- You should not be disheartened.
- But apply for other work.
- For which you are eligible.
- Then the application is reviewed by an independent review panel.
- That consists of-
- members of staff.
- And management also.
- A roster is a collection of applicants.
- That process has screened as applicants.
- And thus are eligible for instant recruitment.
The 7 Best Jobs for Foreigners in Saudi Arabia
1. Treasury Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
With an annual salary of nearly $192,000, a treasury manager in Saudi Arabia can expect to encounter massive growth opportunities. As the venture capital market emerges in KSA, jobs in banking and finance will become more and more attractive.
To qualify, you’ll need about 10 years of experience as well as a professional degree, such as an ACA, CMA, or MBA.
In general, treasury managers should have experience in banking administration and treasury management. You should understand cash management and cash forecasting. You should know about credit and asset financing. On top of this, strong negotiation skills are a must.
2. Construction Project Manager
Offering the opportunity to earn more than $168,000 per year, this role is essential to Saudi Arabia’s growing economy.
Construction project managers are responsible for coordinating materials and crews. They’re in charge of reviewing construction drawings and blueprints. They’re expected to ensure quality and safety control as well as meet productivity targets and deadlines.
Home to 25% of the world’s oil, Saudi Arabian companies are often looking for pipeline project managers. Most companies require approximately 10 years of experience in project management. Experience in the oil and gas industry will benefit you greatly in your job search.
Related: come explore our detailed guide to becoming an expat!
3. Information Technology Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
As an IT manager, you’ll be responsible for hiring, training, and supervising the entire IT staff.
You will be expected to adhere to legal and regulatory compliances. On a day to day basis, you’ll need to maintain the network facilities, infrastructure, and network security.
You’ll also be responsible for ensuring internet access and high-performance networking. Depending on the employer, you may also need to provide remote network access for employees.
Most Information Technology Manager positions require a master’s degree in technology/engineering. This specified skill set easily translates from industry to industry, so it can be a good opportunity to start a career in a new field. An IT Manager in Saudi Arabia can expect to earn over $168,000 per year.
4. Saudi Arabian Doctor or General Practitioner
It goes without saying that working as a general practitioner requires a medical degree. With the ability to earn nearly $13,000 per month, this role will be very similar in Saudi Arabia as any other part of the world.
Expect to provide routine health care, perform physical exams, and give immunizations. You’ll need to treat both acute and chronic illnesses and administer medication. You will also need experience in providing pre-op and post-op care.
Most hospitals and medical centers in Saudi Arabia want a GP with 4-5 years of experience. If you have a specialization in a certain field, more experience as a certified specialist may be necessar
5. Real Estate Agent, Broker or Manager
Do you have experience in home and land sales, purchases, and leases? A Real Estate Manager in Saudi Arabia can earn more than $144,000 per year for their expertise.
The job requires that you ensure new developments are on track. You’ll need to know how to maximize the returns of each property asset. Depending on the employer, you may also need to hire contractors and prepare budgets.
Most real estate firms want 8-15 years of experience, and five of those years should include managing others. A degree is usually required, and strong negotiation skills are a must!
6. Human Resource Manager
With a bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years of experience, you can be a Human Resource Manager in Saudi Arabia. Like HR management positions in the U.S and Europe, you’ll need to be able to multitask. If you know how to maintain employee relations and manage large groups, you can earn around $144,000/year.
As an HR manager, you’ll manage the recruitment, hiring, training, and orientation of all employees. You’ll be required to maintain standard operating procedures, while also needing to know how to deal with employee concerns and issues. You’ll also have to be able to juggle multiple issues at a time.
7. Saudi Arabian Lawyer
As a legal professional in Saudi Arabia, you can expect to make up to $144,000 per year. Jobs are plentiful in most fields of corporate, real estate, and finance law. A strong academic background is essential, and 4-6 years of prior experience at a law firm is usually required.
Legal jobs in Saudi Arabia offer excellent opportunities for ex-pats. Some companies only want lawyers from the U.S or U.K, making it appealing for ex-pats looking to gain international experience.
General Job Search Engines and Classifieds
With the sites below, you can expect to get a 0.5 to 1.0% response rate (people who will respond back to you to whom you sent your application/CV.) Nevertheless, I encourage you to give these sites a try as you never know what you will come up with or what connections you can make from a simple e-mail or application.
- Gulf Talent: Lots of good quality, professional jobs.
- Bayt: One of the top job search websites in the Middle East.
- Monster Gulf: The Monster job search brand has been around since pretty much the dawn of the internet era.
- Career Jet: I’m sure you’ve heard of Career Jet. They have job search options for Saudi Arabia.
- Indeed: The Saudi version of the big U.S. job search site Indeed.com.
- Naukri: I mentioned Naukri over on my Qatar jobs page. This site is chock full of job postings.
- Learn 4 Good: Tends to be geared towards teaching jobs, but has jobs in other sectors.
Teaching English might be an option (if you are a native English speaker that is). All of the sites below are pretty similar and have a massive amount of teaching English job options. Browse through each of the sites for any English job opportunities in Saudi Arabia. Also, be sure to check out this cool table from the International TEFL academy that shows how much money teachers can expect to make in various countries around the world.
- ESL Employment: Not the most beautiful interface, but who needs a pretty website when you have so many English teaching job options to choose from.
- Total ESL: Also an overly busy interface but a wealth of job postings for teaching jobs abroad.
- ESL Cafe: Dave does a great job in compiling some of the best job openings from around the world.
- Tesall: Big teaching jobs aggregator.
- Footprints Recruiting: One of the largest ESL teaching recruiters in the game.
Other Websites and Blogs
- Expat Exchange: 10 Tips for Living in Saudi Arabia.
- Transitions Abroad: Transitions Abroad has a really comprehensive list for anyone considering becoming an expatriate in Saudi Arabia.
Overseas and Expat Job Portals
- eFinancialCareers: My favorite search engine for finance jobs on the web. I used them during my Wall Street days. They have quite a few jobs in Saudi Arabia.
- Overseas Jobs: I find that there is often significant overlap between the postings on this site and that of other sites. Nevertheless, this site has been around for a while.
- Go Abroad: I’ve always been a fan of GoAbroad. In fact, on the visa information portion of my website, you will find where I have linked to their global embassies directory. They have a good job portal too.
- Linkedin: Last but not least, this huge professional social network is a resource for building contacts in the field and location of your interest.