Information About Spanish Visa
Below, we have given the list of important documents one may need. But, it always better to check the official and embassy.
List Of Documents for a Spain Visa Application:
- You can download the application form, from here. Then fill it completely and clearly. However, you can also fill the Visa application form electronically. After that take a print to get a hard-copy. See here how to fill the Visa application form!
- Also, take 2 photos with you. The photo should be of passport format. Note that photo should be a recent one with whole-face capture with a light background. Also, checkout requirements and specifications of a photo for a Spanish Visa.
- Another important thing is your passport and copies of your previous visas. That must be valid for at least 3 months beyond the return date. You will also have at least two blank pages of your passport.
- You may need a copy of your return ticket as proof. But in case you have not purchased a return ticket before obtaining the visa. Then you must get one after it as soon as possible.
- Your travel insurance is also important. You may need a Spain Travel Insurance confirmation of least 30,000€. Also, it must have coverage within Spain and the entire Schengen area
- You may need to show a cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Spain. Also, click to find cover letter samples for visa applications.
- Keep your Flight Reservation dates. Also, flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Spain with you.
- Sometimes they may ask for your hotel reservation or staying place proof.
- Carry proof of civil status like marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card with you.
- Also, the proof your bank staements may needed.
In this post about visa, we have only this. But Spain has so much to explore its a good tourist place. Also, Ibiza and its wild parties probably the most popular thing about Spain. The party island is renowned for hosting some of Europe’s best parties that last long into the evening, with the world’s most popular DJs. So, you must visit there if you love travelling.