Are you thinking about visiting the USA?
Look at how much it can cost below, as Budget you Trip shows. It can help you in saving and in maintaining a low budget for your trip.
How much does it cost you to discover the USA?
$223 is the average daily price for traveling in the USA.
The average cost of meals in the United States of America for one day is $42.
The average cost of a hotel in the United States of America for a couple is $207.
How much money do you need to spend on accommodation, food, water, and transportation?
- Accommodation (typical double room): $207
- Food(meals for 1 day): $42
- Water: $14
- Entertainment: $51
- Local transportation: $36
- Alcohol: $19
Flights to The United States of America
How much money will you need to go to United America?
It depends on the day and dates. People seem to like Sky Scanner because they can find good deals from all airlines.
The United States of America on a small budget
At a glance:
- The U.S. is visited at all seasons and during any kind of trip. Because America is so big, you want to visit one region at a time. The best option is to select one part of the country and explores it in more depth.
- If you want to avoid renting a car, the best area to visit in the northeast. Trains and buses connect the major cities. These cities normally also have good local public transportation systems.
Tour prices for the United States of America
Multiple days tours can often be a good way to see the highlights of a region. These can cost something between $150 and $300 per day.
Prices of sightseeing in the US
People want to explore everywhere and do everything. In the USA, tourist sites and fun activities are cheap. They are eight times cheaper than in New Zealand. And almost three times cheaper than in Australia.
For example, in the US, it is considered an expensive activity:
taking a Stephen King tour of Bangor, Maine, for $50, or
viewing New York City from the top of the rock, for $38
or watching whales in Gloucester, Massachusetts , for $50.
- Many activities in America are free. That includes visiting excellent historical walking tours.
- Also, you can look at free tours of the State House in Boston or in Providence or at the free tour of the Capitol Building in Washington DC.
This way, by knowing the prices of travelling, you will find easier to explore the amazing USA. Tha’s all for now on how much it cost to travel in the USA.