How much does it cost you to discover the USA?
$223 is the average daily price for traveling in the USA.
The average cost of meals in the United States of America for one day is $42.
How much money do you need to invest in accommodation, food, water, and transportation?
- Accommodation(typical double-occupancy room): $207
- Food(meals for 1 day): $42
- Water: $14
- Entertainment: $51
- Local transportation: $36
- Alcohol: $19
- The U.S. is the most visited during a series of several different seasons and trips. Because America is so large in area and thus difficult to travel, you can do better if you visit one region at a time. A better option is to select one part of the country and explores it in more depth.
- If a person wants to avoid renting a car, the best area to visit in the northeast. Some trains and buses connect the major cities. So it is also possible to travel around without renting a car or taking a flight. The larger cities in these areas also have good public transportation systems. Now it becomes also easy to travel within the city without a car.
Tour prices for the United States of America
- There are also many activities in America that are free. That includes visiting the excellent historical walking tours.
- Also, people can look at free tours of the State House in Boston and in Providence and the free tour of Capitol Building. In this way, by knowing the traveling prices, you can explore the amazing USA.
Tha’s all for how much it cost to travel to the USA