South Sudan is the latest country in the world who got freedom from Sudan in 2011. South Sudan is also known as the Republic of South Sudan and is the largest has a population of 37 million (United Nations estimate) and is a landlocked country in East-Central Africa. So, if you are planning to move to South Sudan then you will need a job in this article we will discuss how to get a job in South Sudan.
You first need to register as a user/login to receive work notifications. Go to Job Search or Advanced Search once you’re logged into the system. You can save your job search requirements from there to generate a job alert. Once job openings are posted that fit your qualifications, you will then receive e-mails.
Feeds from RSS (Really Easy Syndication) provide another way of getting content from job openings. By copying this URL to your RSS reader, you can subscribe. You can filter the results according to your work search requirements once you’re on the feed tab.
Where You Can Find And Apply For Jobs?
- World Vision International: World Vision International is there since the country South Sudan separated from Sudan that is since 2011. The portal has current openings with a search engine where you can search for the job of your interest.
- Star Classifieds: The Star Classifieds has international jobs with links to more websites having jobs and opening.
- UN Jobs: The site has user-friendly UI design and with a larger number of vaccines
- Impactpool: The site has a very simple design with jobs, resources, and coaching available.
- Naukri: It is one of the oldest sites and has a number of openings. So, you can find the job of your choice.
- SouthSudanJob.Com: The site has all the recent jobs and the current opening is South Sudan.
- Linkedin: Linkedin is very popular nowadays. It has a huge professional social network and you can definitely try this it has a wide network.
There are many resources through which you can easily find the posted jobs. One way is through the online job providing sites like indeed, glassdoor, and quicker. There you can find many jobs from lower basic pay to higher pay jobs are posted there. But yes, you must be very careful while you apply through online job portals as the incidence of fraud is very common.
If you are not at all an Online person then you can check the daily newspaper, as many vacancies have been posted in the newspaper too. But yes you don’t need to search in between papers and mark with the pencil the jobs as nowadays the newspaper is also available online for that you can check the https://www.aljazeera.com/topics/country/south-sudan.html
Researcher– job post