The CONARE was a national commission established with the Refugee Law No. 26,165 also known as a General Law for the Recognition and Protection of asylum. This is actually a type of agency that includes representatives of a few ministries as well as a non-profit organization. Every asylum application processed by the CONARE and this agency handles the rights of refugees.
Even though the proceedings in this agency are free. Yet it’s recommended to use lawyers and/or Argentina immigration attorney options like KIER JOFFE. Let’s take a look at the steps to apply for asylum in Argentina.
Applying for asylum status in Argentina: A step by step guide
Every non-Argentinean citizen can submit an application in the local designated offices. These offices based in Buenos Aires and migration delegations of the DNM (National Migration Office).
– It’s not possible to submit an application for asylum when you are not present in Argentina.
– The application for asylum must be made in Argentina.
–The legal process managed at DNM Delegation that’s closest to your native country.
– Any information you provide will never be shared with your country’s authorities.
– Unaccompanied minors who are under 18 will get a tutor.
– You can also get a lawyer free of charge. To get help like this, you will have to call the National Office of the Public Defender. They will explain the legal moves that can help you get the desired status.
An introduction to the procedure for refugee status application:
When you start this application process, you will have to take these steps:
– Complete the form, given by the authorities.
– Provide a document like a passport, ID, or information that can confirm your identity. In case you are unable to provide any personal document, then you will have to explain why.
– After that, you will have also one or more interviews conducted by the CONARE officer.
– Also, inform your actual place where you live and set an authorized domicile. This is the place where you will get all the notices and official communication.
Asylum application grating rejection
In case the refugee status is get refused, you can appeal the decision. To be more precise you can request for review and submit it to the Minister of Interior in the written form. Also, you have to do this in less than ten working days of the decision.
Refugees and asylum seekers can go through this process without any professional help. But, if you want to speed up things and make sure that you will maximize your chances of getting the status, our advice is to use professional Argentina, an immigration attorney. For more info. visit https://www.kierjoffe.com/news/lawyer-. Thus in this way, you can able to apply for Asylum in Argentina.