(c) Internship AISEC
(d) Turkish Language Course Purpose
(e) Course Purpose
(f) Education Aim
(g) Education in the Northern Republic of Turkey
- The Turkey Visa Application Form is easily accessible.
- The applicant should properly fill in the form.
- And sign the form with accurate details.
- Then the completed form should be deposited online or at the nearest center, consulate, or embassy.
- You should submit it along with the visa.
- Remember processing fee
- After the visa is issued, the applicant can collect it.
- Or it couriered from the center.
The Visa processing time is 3 working days.
- If an application to apply for a Tourist Visa is issued.
- It should include-
- The person’s Identification Number
- valid name
- invitee list
- permanent address
- contact number
- Transportation Visa –
- A multiple entry visa valid.
- That is valid for at least a year.
For applying to a Turkey Visa
You require to submit the following documents in hard copies –
- A Form for a Visa application.
- That is filled in and signed in.
- Two photographs in the passport.
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months
- Two copies of the passport’s first and final page scanned.
- If you are self-employed-
- A cover letter with the company seal.
- Authorization letter of the applicant,
- If the application is submitted by a Travel Agent.
- It requires a Photo ID of the travel agent also.
- If the cover letter is on the company letterhead.
- You need a copy of the initially approved certificate.
- When you own a company.
- You require the certificate of incorporation.
You may also need a consent form for minors.
If traveling alone or accompanied by an adult.
- The NOC must be on a stamp paper.
- That must contain images of both.
- The minors and the parent.
- The paper requires polarization.
- Travel insurance for all medical costs.
- For relocation,
- That covers daily compensation.
- Along with personal accidental
- The insurance should cover a total of 30.000 Euros for the ex-pat.
So above is the information for applying visa for Turkey.
Read the above details carefully before applying for the visa.
15 things that you need to know before creating an application.
- www.evisa.gov.tr is a government portal run by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkey.
- e-Visa applications can be created for an individual, for a family (minimum of 2 and maximum of 10 people) or for a group (minimum of 10 and maximum of 300 people).
- e-Visa is valid for touristic and trade purposes only.
- You can check if you are eligible for e-Visa by clicking “Main Page > Apply” and selecting your country/region of travel document. Each traveler must obtain a separate e-Visa, including infants and children (even if children/infants are included in their parents’ passports).
- In accordance with the article 7.1b of “the Law on Foreigners and International Protection” no.6458, foreigners wishing to enter Turkey must carry a passport or a travel document as a substitute for passport with an expiration date at least 60 days beyond the “duration of stay” of their visa, e-Visa, visa exemption, or residence permit. Depending on your nationality, there may be additional requirements. You will be informed of these requirements after you select your country of travel document and travel dates.
- You can find out about the e-Visa fee by clicking “Main Page > Apply” and selecting your nationality.
- You can only make payment by Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay credit/debit card. The card is not required to be under your name. Kindly make sure that your card has “3D Secure System” and is open to international transactions.
- After you receive the “e-mail address verification message” within an hour, you must click the “approve” button and proceed with the payment within 48 hours. Otherwise, your application will time out, the system will not accept payment, and you will need to create a new application.
- Kindly inform the e-Visa Support Desk (Main Page > Contact Us > Contact Form) should you encounter any suspended or unsuccessful transactions during the application procedure. Please do not create a new application or make a new payment unless otherwise advised. The Ministry will not be responsible for additional payments and no refund will be granted in case of such unfinished transactions.
- The e-Visa fee can be made only in US Dollars. You do not have to have a USD account. An equivalent amount in your local currency will be deducted from your account.
- After you make payment, the link to download your e-Visa will be e-mailed to you. Passport control officers at the ports of entry can verify your e-Visa in their system. However, you are advised to keep your e-Visa with you either as a softcopy (on tablet pc, smartphone etc.) or as a hardcopy in case of any failure in the system.
- The validity period of your e-Visa is different than the duration of stay. You may enter Turkey at any time within the validity period. Please note that if you wish to enter Turkey earlier than the date specified on your e-Visa, you must create a new application.
- Once the e-Visa is processed, none of the information on it can be changed. The information on your e-Visa must be exactly the same as the information on your travel document. Otherwise, your e-Visa will be invalid and there will be no refund for it.
- There are numerous web sites that claim to assist users in receiving Turkish e-Visas in return of a service charge. These websites are not endorsed by or associated with the Turkish government. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for any misuse of information or failure of service on their side.
- The e-Visa application has no connection with Turkish Embassies or Consulates General. For any questions or comments, kindly contact the e-Visa Support Desk by clicking on Main Page > Contact Us.