Pune is one of India’s largest IT hubs, with a large number of IT software companies.There are numerous prospects for IT freshers in Pune. As a result, many candidates from all over India are flocking to Pune in quest of work. Approximately 20,000 to 40,000 freshers arrive in Pune each year after graduating and looking for work.
Is it simple to find work in Pune?
Approximately 20,000 to 40,000 freshers arrive in Pune each year after graduating and looking for work. And, if you have the correct skillset and put in the effort, getting a job in Pune isn’t too difficult. If you wish to work in an IT company, you’ll need to improve your abilities first.
Which job in Pune is the best?
Machine Learning Expert is one of the highest-paying jobs in Mumbai. Artificial intelligence and machine learning are causing quite a stir and for good cause.
- Developer for the blockchain
- Data Scientist
- Management Consultant
- I’m a full-stack software developer.
- An investment banker is a person who works in the financial services industry.
- Management of products.
- Lawyer for corporations.
So, how do you go about looking for a job and what are your options? What is the best way to find a job in IT?
For freshers looking for work in Pune, there are a variety of choices accessible, including:
1. Job portals: Of course, registering on various job portals such as naukri.com, shine.com, timesjobs.com, freshersworld.com, and others is one of the finest ways to find work. Register on all of these employment boards to receive job alerts.
2. Social media: Facebook and LinkedIn are two places where you may get employment updates on a regular basis. There are several Facebook groups that provide continual off-campus drive updates and job updates by MNCs on various groups. You should look for better job groups on Facebook or LinkedIn and apply for positions where you are qualified and interested.
4. WhatsApp groups: There are a variety of WhatsApp groups, as well as job updates groups, that can assist you to get fast updates on job vacancies for freshers. Look for or join WhatsApp groups for IT job updates to remain up to know on the latest job openings.
Websites like okfreshers.com, freshersvoice.com, and practiceplane.com provide job updates. On their websites, apuzz.com, freshersworld.com, jobmela.in, and chetanasforum.com offer all job openings for freshers from various firms, including global companies, which you can visit and apply to.