Foreigners can not get a work permit on their behalf. For work in Turkey, you need to have a job offer first. The employer or his consultancy company should apply for it. If you are abroad you can apply through the local Turkish Consulate to get your work permit. If you’re in Turkey your boss must apply on your behalf for your job visa. To get a job in Turkey will must the following documents:
- passport (with the least validity of six months),
- qualifications (degree, certificates, etc.),
- four biometric passport photos, the completed application form for work permits.
- Your employer will be also required to send a letter confirming your job to the Turkish Ministry.
Where To Find Job in Turkey?
- İşkur: This is the national employment bank of Turkey which has offices in all the provincial capitals. While it is focused on Turkish workers, it would be a necessity to be knowledgeable in Turkish. You can find a job in any given province.
- Kariyer.net: Turkey job search site.
- Jobs in Istanbul: for native English-speakers.
- Yenibiris: A Turkey job search site.
- Craig’s List Istanbul: Includes employment listings for Istanbul.
- Secret CV Turkey: For help in finding work in Turkey.
- Learn4Good.com Includes job listings.
- Career Jet Turkey Career Jet’s Turkey jobs.
- Marmaris Recruitment: Recruits for many Turkish cities, not Marmaris.
- MY Executive: For the management and professional positions of middle and upper levels.
- Turkey Talent: find jobs by industry, professions
- 444 İK Consulting: Job listings for job seekers and a CV bank.
- Ministry of Labor and Social Security
- Labor Law in Turkey: An outstanding source of knowledge for many topics related to labor law.
Job in Turkey you can do-
- The part-time work is available throughout Turkey, especially in tourism (tourism). You won’t be well-paid for this kind of job, and as a result, it’s better for those young people who don’t want to save. For example, if you’re working in a bar, you might get paid enough for your rent.
- Note also that many part-time jobs are paid in cash and employers will not be sponsoring work visas. Although this is usually not an issue, you should be conscious that you can work in certain cases. Also, you should not any expect protection from dishonest employers.
Teaching English in Turkey
- If you are not able to secure a teaching job before you arrive in Turkey. Then you will need to visit schools in person to ask about openings. To get the best jobs you must have advanced degrees and certifications for teaching.
- Try visiting some private schools if you feel your qualifications may be lacking. Make sure you have your passport, a copy of your degree, a teaching certificate, and a resume. Also, Dershanes recruits teachers without formal teaching certifications.