To get a visa for a short stay in Kenya, for tourism or for business, is quite easy for most passports in the world.
How to get a visa for Kenya?
- You can register yourself on www.ecitizen.go.ke.
- From the Dropdown select Register as a Visitor.
- Select Department of Immigration services once you’ve logged in.
- Select the option to submit an application.
- Choose a Kenyan Visa.
- Choose a Visa type and carefully read the instructions.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Visa, Mastercard, and other debit cards are accepted for payment.
- After receiving confirmation through email, download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
- At the port of entry, show the immigration officer your printed eVisa.
Visa for Kenya
Documentation and Eligibility For Kneya Visa
The Kenyan government uses an electronic visa issuance system, which is similar to a visa but does not require a stamp or label in the passport.
The traveler must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible:
At the time of admission, you must have a passport valid for at least six months and one blank visa page.
Keep proof of sufficient finances on hand.
Keep a record of your onward and return flights.
Keep a copy of your hotel registration confirmation.
Keep all of the documentation you’ll need for your next trip on hand.
The traveler must give the following information to complete the order form:
A photograph and a copy of the information page from the passport
a copy of the front cover page of the passport
A letter of invitation A copy of the company’s Kenyan company registration certificate
a duplicate of the