How To Apply For A visa For Kenya?
Requirements for visa application in Kenya
To apply for a Kenyan visa, you’ll need the following items.
- A digital passport photo with a maximum resolution of 500px x 500px.
- Scanned copy or photo of your passport’s biodata page (the page with your photo, name and biographical data).
- For online payments, you’ll need a credit card (Visa or MasterCard Credit or Debit card).
- Invitation letters, hotel reservations, or travel itineraries are examples of additional documents.
TYPES OF VISAS :
- 1. Single Entry Visa
- 2. Multiple Entry Visa
- 3. Courtesy / Diplomatic Visa
- 4. Transit Visa
- 5. East Africa Visa
- 6. 5 years Visa
- 7. Referred Visa
Single Entry Visa: Issued to those whose nationalities require visas to enter Kenya for single or multiple entries. Both for business and for tourism.
Transit Visa: Persons whose nationalities require visas to enter Kenya and who want to transit via Kenya to another destination will be issued a transit visa for a period of not more than three days.
Diplomatic Visa: Issued to holders of diplomatic passports who are on official duty for a single or many entries.