- For some passports, you don’t need a visa at all. Up to 60 countries in the world. All European countries, most Central and South American countries and most North and Central Asian countries are visa-free.
Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and more countries.
See more details for each country below.
- For other passports, You just need an e Visa or a visa on arrival. That takes 3 working days and can be done online. This is the case for passports from North America, Australia, South Africa, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and more.
- Otherwise, You need to apply for a visa at your closest embassy. If you have a Schengen visa or a USA, UK or Ireland visa you can apply for a single or multiple entry e-Visa. This is the case for most African countries, South Asian and Western Asian countries.
The visa application process is not complicated, you can apply Visa for Turkey with ease.
(c) Internship AISEC
(d) Turkish Language Course Purpose
(e) Course Purpose
(f) Education Aim
(g) Education in the Northern Republic of Turkey
- The Turkey Visa Application Form is easily accessible.
- The applicant should properly fill in the form.
- And sign the form with accurate details.
- Then the completed form should be deposited online or at the nearest center, consulate, or embassy.
- You should submit it along with the visa.
- Remember processing fee
- After the visa is issued, the applicant can collect it.
- Or it couriered from the center.
The Visa processing time is 3 working days.
- If an application to apply for a Tourist Visa is issued.
- It should include-
- The person’s Identification Number
- valid name
- invitee list
- permanent address
- contact number
- Transportation Visa –
- A multiple entry visa valid.
- That is valid for at least a year.
You must send the following documents in hard copies to apply for a visa for Turkey.
- A Visa Application Form duly completed and signed.
- Two photographs in passenger size took a white background. (2.5 x 2.5 centimeters)
- A passport is valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of arrival in Turkey.
- Note that at least two blank pages with a visa stamp must necessarily be present on the passport.
- The first and last passport pages are scanned into two copies.
- If you are an employee, you should have an original leave letter.
- For self-employed individuals, a cover letter with approved signatories, name, and company seal letterhead. You must have a copy of the certificate of initial registration.
- You must apply for the incorporation certificate.
- The bank statements with stamp and signature of the bank. The declarations shall represent a Rs 1 or above minimum fund.
- Path of the tour
- Hotel booking confirmed
Return ticket reported
The application applicant’s authorization letter should a travel agent along with the Travel agent’s photo ID be submitted
You would also have to furnish the above documents.
A Minor’s Consent Form.
In case, you fly by yourself or with your parent.
The NOC stamped with both the minor and the parent images.
You have to take care of the report.
Travel benefits covering medical costs, relocation, and repatriation.
It should also cover daily allowances and personal accidental death. The traveler shall be covered by insurance for at least 30,000 euros.
- You can easily download the Visa Request Form for Turkey.
- To do this, the applicant must duly complete the application form and sign it with accurate details.
- The completed form and the visa application fee must get submitted.
- It should be at the nearest Visa Application Centre.
- The applicant can collect or mail the relevant documents from the center once the visa gets processed.
So above is the information for applying visa for Turkey.
Read the above details carefully before applying for the visa.
- In most situations, the Turkish visa gets processed for three business days.
- It is from the time the embassy submits its application.
15 things that you need to know before creating an application.
- Turkish visas or e-visa applications (if eligible) should get obtained upon arrival.
- These will not be valid on arrival from 10 April 2014.
- E-Visa is only valid for tourism and industry.
- By clicking “Apply Now” and selecting citizenship you can verify e-Visa eligibility. A separate e-Visa should get obtained for each passenger, including children.
- Although children get included in the passports of their parents.
At least six months before you reach Turkey, your passport must be valid. There may be additional criteria, depending on nationality.
- After selecting your nationality and dates of travel you get told.
- Select “Enter now” and pick your citizenship to learn more about e-Visa fees.
- You can only pay by credit or debit card with Mastercard and Visa.
- Please note that Turkish Bank cards are not approved.
- Please note: Be sure that your card is open to foreign expenditure. Also, it should and has the “3D Safe System.”
- You must press the ‘approve’ button and continue with the payment within 24 hours following receipt of the ‘e-mail address check’ message.
- If not, the application gets postponed. Because the system will not approve and you will have to request a new application.
- During the transaction, if payment gets suspended and unsuccessful process.
- Please notify the Support Desk (via “Contact Form” under the “Contact Us” section on the main page.
- Unless otherwise told, please do not make a new application or payment. Also, in the event of these unfinished transactions.
- The Ministry will not be responsible for any refunds.
- The fee for e-Visa is in USD only.
- You don’t have USD accounts. A corresponding amount gets deducted from your account in your local currency.
- After payments get made, you get sent an e-mail with the connection to download your e-Visa. When you enter and leave Turkey, please print and keep your e-visa with you.
- Your visa’s validity period is different from your length of stay. Within the validity period, you can join Turkey at any time.
- Please note that you must file a new request if you want to enter before the date specified.
- After the process, no details get updated after e-Visa is processed. You are responsible for ensuring that your information is exactly the same as your passport information. Your e-Visa would otherwise be invalid, and no refund is due.
- Many websites have claimed to help users obtain a Turkish e-Visa in exchange for a service fee. We have no interaction with them.
- Therefore, we can not be held liable for any misuse or loss of information on their part.
- No Turkish Embassies or General Consulates link is available to the e-Visa application.
- You must contact the e-Visa Help Desk for all information via “Contact Us”