VISAS FOR INDIANS MOVING TO DUBAI:
For visa you can apply on http://uaeembassy-newdelhi.com/
For your actual move to Dubai, here are the types of visas that are available, just make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months after your move:
- Employment Visa: This visa is the most common and your employer will handle all arrangements for this.
- Dependent Visa: Should your spouse be in the city, you are eligible for a dependent visa for Dubai, however, they will need to make a minimum of AED 4,000 per month (or AED 3,000 per month plus accommodation) in order to sponsor you. If your children are in Dubai, they will need to earn at least AED 20,000 per month to be able to sponsor you. If your parents are looking to sponsor you, you will have to be under 18 years of age (or a student) and unmarried.
- Student Visa: If you are enrolled in one of the UAE universities or academic institutions, you will be granted a visa for the duration of your education.
- Investor Visa: If you are opening your own company in the UAE or investing in one, you can benefit from an Investor visa.
- Property Owner Visa: If you own a freehold property in Dubai, you are eligible for a renewable residency visa however the benefits of these visas (dependents etc) do vary.
In order to process these visas, you will have to undergo a medical in Dubai, once you arrive.
ACCOMMODATION IN DUBAI:
Nearly 50% of the population of Dubai is from India, so it should come as no surprise that living in Dubai means that you’re not likely to miss the creature comforts of home as well as meet tons of other Indian expats in Dubai.
- RENTING A PROPERTY IN DUBAI
- BUYING A PROPERTY IN DUBAI
Post by : Maitri Jha