Healthcare in Denmark is mainly provided by the local and central governments. Nursing, home care, and health services are the responsibility of the 98 municipalities. Danish government spending on health care is approximately 10.4 percent of GDP. This article will detail you about the best Healthcare Services in Denmark.
Healthcare Service by Bispebjerg Hospital in Denmark
- Bispebjerg Hospital, with several other hospitals, affiliated with the University of Copenhagen. This hospital is in the Capital Region of Denmark.
- It is also a teaching hospital for Copenhagen’s medical students. The hospital deals with complex cases, various groups of patients, and surgeries.
- Aside from being a teaching hospital, also serves hospital for residents of Copenhagen.
- Location: On the Island of Amager right in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- April 1st, 1997 is the foundation day of Amager Hospital when it merged with the now-defunct Skt. Hospital Elisabeth, and Sundby Hospital.
- Amager Hospital is mainly allowed to operate by the Hovedstaden Region.
- The main aim of the Hospital is to be a teaching hospital that serves medical students. It focuses on the many medical divisions such as anesthesia, pediatrics, clinical biochemistry, surgical gastroenterology, and so on.
- Rigshospitalet – means “The National, State or Kingdom Hospital” in English. One of Denmark’s biggest hospitals and Copenhagen’s most specialized hospital.
- Its main building is the 16-story building, which is one of the tallest buildings in Copenhagen. It is also home to the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences of the University of Copenhagen and like most hospitals on this list, it is a good teaching hospital.
- Rigshospitalet is a hospital funded by the Government and affiliated with Copenhagen University. For more information please visit Rigshospitalet’s official website.
- Bornholms Hospital falls within the territory of Copenhagen and northern Zealand.
- It is home to a mental health center in the Region Hoedstadens Psykiatri psychiatric hospital.
- It is a government-funded hospital and affiliated with Copenhagen University. However, this university is providing extra services such as the emergency department. For more information please visit Bornholms Hospital’s official website.
Rigshospitalet Glostrup is a hospital located in the Glostrup area, Copenhagen in Denmark. It is a regional government-funded hospital and affiliated with the University of Copenhagen. Also, offers emergency department services and the website is rigshospitalet.dk.
This is all about Best Healthcare Services in Denmark.