The education system in South Sudan defined as low costs. It has low efficiency but a system of high demand. National programs’, state-building, and peace-building. These efforts place high pressure on the education system. To grow, cut inequality, and to provide enough teaching. Yet public spending is one of the lowest educational in the country.
Education System In South Sudan-
- It entitled ‘Planning for Health, Resilience and Social Cohesion,’.
- Because it is an attempt to reduce stress on the system.
- And also to give the sector a path toward stability.
- The GSP’s first two years portrayed as a temporary plan.
- That supposes to increase.
- Because it enrolls along with the building of new infrastructure.
- They also supply basic teaching and learning materials.
- And also regularize teacher salaries.
- They train teachers to deal with enhanced admissions.
- The corresponding three years concentrate on normalizing educator training.
- It also focuses on school management.
- And also on increasing primary and skilled education.
The country consists of 8,000 primary schools. These are from Grade 1to Grade 8 . And 120 secondary schools from Grade 9 to Grade 12. And one university also. There is only one functional teacher.
The GPE II initiative-
- It is funded by the US$ 35.7 million grant.
- This intends to ensure that at the end of 2021.
- The number of women and men decreases by 15 percent.
- And also maintain equal access to quality education.
- This can be done with strong collaboration with other initiatives.
The program has three components for improving –
- Fair access
- Quality of education
- Performance of the system.
If you want to know each and every aspect of the education system in south Arabia. Then you must read this PDF.
This is also helping the students and people of South Sudan very much.
- PESS claims that the development of young educated leaders.
- It is the only possible way of ending the young nation’s circle of violence.
- They also believe that girl education is the most successful road to positive change.
- It has also concentrated on girls and women.
PESS Supports Community Infrastructure-
- These are the long term supporters.
- They also funded for re-building of the large structures.
- The schools they served has over 3000 students.
- Also funded for the construction of the new schools in the rural area.
- All building projections are the result of PESS and local stakeholders.
- Because they provided the need for land to PESS.
- They also provided unskilled laborers for construction.
- It also provided employment to laborers.