Visa applications for Indian citizens who wish to travel to New Zealand. Applying online is the best way to do it. You can’t get the New Zealand ETA yet, though, so you have to go to an embassy to get your visa.
Do I need a visa to visit New Zealand? If I have an Indian passport?
Indian tourists need a Consular Tourist Visa at the moment. But soon, they will be able to apply for a New Zealand e-Visa. Indian citizens can vacation for up to 9 months on a visitor visa in New Zealand. It is online, the quickest and easiest way to apply for a visitor visa. You do not need a visa for a holiday in New Zealand. If you have a passport from the United Kingdom or another country under the visa waiver.
What is the New Zealand tourist ETA?
The Travel Authority is an electronic visa waiver.
It gives New Zealand the right to enter many times. There is no need for the Embassy. Or Consular Office to make an appointment or present original documents.
How long will visitors stay with ETA in New Zealand?
This ETA gives a cumulative stay of 90 days per Multiple Entry and Entry. Bear in mind that all trips are only restricted to business or tourism. This implies that you can NOT look for paying jobs or employment.
What are the appropriate documents to apply?
There are just a few documents that we are going to ask of you:
- Make it valid for at least six months after your initial entry date. A valid passport.
- E-mail address:
- Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail when you apply online. So make sure you have a valid e-mail address to which you have access.
How Long Is New Zealand Valid for ETA?
Your ETA is valid for two years after it is given.
What are the Times and Prices of Processing?
For both, three options are available:
Within 24 hours, your visa application is processed, and the price is USD 57.00 (including service fees).
Within 4 hours, you can obtain your visa, and the total price is USD 77.00 (including service fees).
The fastest choice is Super Rush Production. In just 30 minutes, you will get your ETA, and you will be paid USD 97.00 (including service fees).
Requirements for New Zealand visa:
You will be delighted to find out that the list of conditions is a little shorter. If you want to apply for a New Zealand visa online. You must send a few documents and some information about yourself. Also, when you get to New Zealand, there are a few things you need as well. What is expected of you is here:
- Do not forget to make sure that the passport is valid for at least another three months. From your departure date from New Zealand.
- The photo must be as recent as possible and follow all the passport photo guidelines. It needs to be taken against a white backdrop, for example.
Means of sustenance:
- You must show that you can provide for yourself during your trip once you arrive in New Zealand. A statement on a bank account should be appropriate.
Return flight ticket:
- You will be asked to display a return flight ticket to your country of origin. Or another destination if you are in transit when you arrive at the airport. If you do not have one, you must prove that you have the money to purchase one.
Proof of good character:
- You ought to report it if you have a criminal record of some kind.
When you arrive in New Zealand, what do you do?
Keep in hand your Declaration Form (supplied to you on the flight). Suppose the immigration officer asks to produce some documents. Keep all travel documents.
The passport, valid New Zealand visa, return ticket, hotel bookings, etc.
For unaccompanied minor:
Make sure that you remain with the flight attendant who is in charge of your protection. Additionally, the adult who picks you up at the airport must be remembered. You must inform the airline workers immediately if you have any doubts.
New Zealand Visitor Visa Application
You might need to apply for a visitor visa before you arrive if you come to New Zealand on vacation.
Suppose you are traveling on a passport from a visa waiver country. A cruise ship passenger or a permanent resident of Australia. Travel to New Zealand without first applying for a visa. Pass as a transit passenger on the way to or from Australia.
As a transit passenger on the way to another destination. The travel via Auckland International Airport. Suppose you are from a goal with a visa waiver or transit visa waiver.
You will need to inform them about the past of your criminal record. And if you are seeking medical attention in New Zealand. Get someone to assist you with your NZeTA request.
50% of Visa applications completed within six months.
The Lenght Of Stay:
The Visitor Visa is valid for up to 2 years.
Work Visa New Zealand
This visa can be applied for by you if:
- Suppose you have long-term work. Or permanent work offer from an employer certified by Immigration New Zealand. The permitted since migrants are often employed.
- Your work offer meets those conditions.
- You meet the criteria for age, fitness, and character.
- You need to have evidence of your identity.
- Two appropriate pictures of your head and shoulders.
- An initial or approved copy of your passport or identification certificate.
- Your initial or a certified copy of the complete certificate of birth.
- After you intend to leave New Zealand, passports must be valid for at least three months.
- When you apply for citizenship, you must be 55 years old or under.
- We will use the documentation you provide as evidence of your identity. To confirm your age if you are invited to apply for residency.
English Proficiency Proof:
- It would be best if you had the ability to speak English.
- With your submission, you will need to have one of these:
- A good test result for the English language.
New Zealand visa for Indian students
You will need a Student Visa if you need to stay for more than three months for your educational program. Full-time international more than 20 hours of classes a week. The students should apply for a student visa to Immigration New Zealand (INZ).
How long would the process take?
New Zealand restructured its visa application process in August 2011. To make it more useful and friendly for students. And to enhance service quality. The authorities are now delivering 80 percent of applications for student visas within 30 days.
How much would it cost?
Immigration New Zealand (INZ), New Delhi Centre
Telephone: +91 11 4259 6300
Fax: +91 11 4761 2990
New Zealand High Commission
Sir Edmund Hillary Marg
New Delhi 110 021
Telephone: 0091-11-4688 3170
Fax: 0091-11-4688 3165
Last Moment Checklist:
In Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Bhutan, applicants.
At your nearest New Zealand Visa Application Centre, fill the application form.
For further information about the VAC, visit: www.ttsnzvisa.com
You must include all the relevant information requested. Apply promptly. There are application forms available on our website.
As an alternative, you should apply online for your visitor visa. Via our website, you can use our online visa application program.
- Fill your application form INZ.
- Two-color passport-sized images of each person included in the application. It must be less than six months old.
- Valid passports for each person included in the request.
- Application charge: You can find up-to-date fee details at the Office and Fees Finder.
- Proof of funds for maintenance and housing of at least NZ$1,000 per month, or NZ$400 per month.
- The lodging has been prepaid. The saving books or fixed deposit certificates, or in the form of bank statements.
- Proof of a partnership with the sponsor must be given in the case of a New Zealand citizen/resident sponsor.
- Job reference letter specifying the employer’s position, wage, work period, and leave approval.
- Provide company identification certificates. The latest corporation tax returns with a revenue statement. And the current income statement is self-employed.
- Statements of Account:
- Letter of consent for children under 17 years of age. If not followed by both parents, a copy of parents’ ID cards, a copy of students’ ID cards.
- ID (where applicable).
- If you plan to stay for more than six months in New Zealand, and medical Chest X-Ray Certificate.