- Different Types of Visa you can apply for
- Documents required
- Apply Online for Russian Visa
- Where is the Russian visa addressed in India?
- STEPS TO APPLY FOR A RUSSIAN VISA (Offline)
- How much does the Russian visa cost for Indian?
Types of Russia visa
- Single entry- These are valid for 30 days. And are given on special request.
- Double-entry- These are also valid for 30 days
Documents required for Tourists:
- Passport with at least two blank pages for your visa and entry/exit stamps,
- Application form
- One snapshot like a photo
- Relevant fees
- Documents for promoting tourist visas (hotel voucher and tourist acceptance confirmation)
Documents required for Business visa:
- application form
- One snapshot like a Photo
- Letter your boss has sent
- Ministry of Interior invitation (we can help with that)
- Relevant fees
Types of Business visa:
- Single entry
- Many entries
Russian Visa For Work-
Multiple entry visa:
Reissued with a single entry visa at the Russian Migration Police’s local office. It is for the duration of the work permit (not more than one year).
- Your career and the sort of work you wish to do in Russia.
- Immigration and Immigration Emergency Invitation
- Prices and standard of services provided to your visa assistant
- Get a Student Visa Invitation to Russia (Visa Support). You may get an invitation to a study visa from the Russian Interior Ministry. You can also get it from the Russian Foreign Ministry or your Russian University.
- Fill the online application form for a Russian student visa. Find application for a visa online at kdmid.ru. This is Russia’s official foreign ministry website. Answer the required questions marked with a “*.”
- Collect documents needed to get a Russian student visa. Below is a list of the documents required to apply for a student visa in Russia.
- This is Valid for three months.
- It is based on a student invitation.
- The invitation should come from a college/university in Russia.
Russian Student visa fee:
- Nationality of the claimant.
- Visa Kind.
- The number of entries expected.
- The length of the planned holiday season.
- Time to process.
Russian Visa for Private or Homestay
- Your original passport with at least two blank visa-designated pages.
- Two copies of the completed and signed Russian visa application form.
- ONE passport-sized signed photo on the hand.
Could I access a Russian visa online?
- Online copies of the passport
- the online application form
- and other documents needed for a visa
Where is the Russian visa addressed in India?
How to Apply for Russian Visa Online?
- Go over to visa.kdmid.ru.or https://india.mid.ru/en/consular-affairs/indian-citizens/visa/
- Select the country name from the “Country” drop-down menu from where you wish to apply for a visa to Russia.
- Choose your hints and support language from the “support language” drop-down menu.
- To continue, click “Full New Application.” If you wish to continue to complete an application, you have already begun. Then press: “Open before completed application.” To edit, display, or print a before met application, click the same button.
- Save the application form number, which can be seen at the top right corner. You will need this application number if your session runs out. It helps to continue completing the application. Using the “save draft” option to save a copy of your submission. — the page has simple Application instructions. Beware of these.
- Fields labeled with the symbol “*” are mandatory.
- Print your application form for a Visa.
- Place a photograph of passport size with glue on the surface. The photo must not be more than six months old; date and sign the application form.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR A RUSSIAN VISA (Offline)
Is it difficult to get a Russian visa?
- the birth country,
- whether you have the right paperwork,
- whether you have a criminal record, and how long you have enabled yourself to get a visa.
How far should I apply for a Russian visa in advance?
Note: The cost of processing a visa is split into three parts:
- Real fees for the issuance of visas, called consular fees: 2130 INR for ordinary visas (single entry) (processed within 4-20 working days) or 4260 INR for expedited visas (processed within 1-3 working days).
- In India, Russian Visa Centers receive an INR 1830 service fee per application. The service fee will be paid from the consular fee owed to the Consular Institutions of Russia.
- You must also include, also to the cost of processing the visa, the cost of the letter of invitation, or visa help that is also required. It can cost around 2500 INR for the invitation. Later, I’ll explain in a few minutes how to get one in PDF format for this price.