Status of COVID-19 in the United States ?
Actual Status of COVID-19 in USA-
- The number of cases of COVID-19 has now 7,800. But experts believe the number is much higher.
- A lack of testing kits means many people with have not tested.
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.*
- Shortness of breath
How can you Protect Yourself?
What Should you Do if You Are Sick?
What are USA Government Agencies Are Doing?
If you’re planning to travel-
- Be aware of COVID-19 travel advisories and restrictions.
- Guidance on international tchanges.
- Check for the latest information before you plan a trip.
- Entry to the U.S. has been suspended.
- Check the latest information.
- Check about flight arrival restrictions from the Department of Homeland.
Travel, Immigration and Transportation-
- Federal Aviation Administration offers guidance for air travelers.
- Federal Transit Administration offers guidance to transit agencies.
- Transportation Security Administration published a map of TSA agents have tested positive for COVID-19.
- U.S. Citizenship has, information about office closings, appointments and events.
- Cybersecurity has tips to avoid scams related to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Federal Trade Commission has scam information and is taking action against companies marketing fraudulent COVID-19 treatment.
- Federal Communications is ensuring that you should stay connected during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- They’re also encouraging people to Keep Americans Connected.
- Cybersecurity is monitoring cybersecurity threats and risk, and issued an alert on enterprise VPN security.
- Chief Human Capital Council advises Chief Human Capital Officers, HR Directors and Heads of Agencies.
- Department of Treasury is supporting American workers and businesses.
- Export-Import Bank also supports the U.S. exporting community.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation is also working with regulated financial institutions to help them meet the needs of their customers.