The quickest and easiest option to get a visa for Ukraine for Indians is to apply for an e-visa on the online portal. There is no need to visit an embassy or consulate in person to obtain a Ukrainian visa. The travel permission is provided to you through email after it has been approved, and you can use it to travel from India to Ukraine.
The first step is to figure out what sort of visa you require and whether you are eligible to apply for it. You’ll also need to know what papers you’ll need to submit with your application, how long the process will take, and how much you’ll have to pay in fees. Each application must adhere to the rules that apply to your visa category. You may need to obtain translations made before applying if your documents are not in English.
Do Indians Need a Visa to Travel to Ukraine?
Ukraine is visa-free for many nations for up to 90 days, but Indian nationals need a visa no matter how long they stay. Over 50 nations now qualify for the Ukraine eVisa, including India. Eastern European travellers may now enter the country more easily thanks to the electronic visa. Visas on arrival if no longer available, Indian nationals need to apply for a visa at least 3 days to 3 months prior to their departure.
Documents needed for a Ukraine eVisa from India
- A valid Indian passport
- Online fees payment mode (either by card or net banking)
- A valid and working email address for all correspondence
- Recent passport photograph
- Copy of the passport biographical page (first two pages)
- Insurance policy with a minimum coverage of 25-30 Lakhs.
- Document stating sufficient funds for the intended stay
- Reservation for hotel or payment slip for accommodation and dining in Ukraine
- Voucher for tourism services
- An assuring letter that they would cover all expenditures associated with the visitor’s stay in Ukraine and return to India.
- Valid return ticket to India or country of residence
To get a Ukrainian visa, Indian people must fill out an electronic visa application form (eVisa). Only a few basic personal, passport and travel details are required on the form in order to proceed. It’s the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all the information provided is accurate. All details should be reproduced precisely as they appear on the passport. There are some security questions on every visa application form, and the Ukraine eVisa application form is no different.