How to apply for a UAE visa?
The United Arab Emirates is a country in the Middle East part of the world. So, if you’re planning to visit UAE, you need to apply for the visa. Some neighboring countries like Kuwait and Oman that gives you free movement. But if you are from any other country then you may apply for the visa before traveling to the UAE. Citizens of some countries have a visa on arrival process for traveling to the UAE. You may need to apply for the visa before going to the UAE.
The process of applying for the visa seems to be simpler these days as you can apply for the visa process online. You can also apply for the visa by going to your nearest UAE embassy. You may use any of the following ways to apply for the visa process.
For the UAE tourists visa approval, it usually takes up to three to four days. But for the other types of visas like business visas, it may take a few more days to get approved.
WHAT IS A UAE EVISA?
UAE has started providing the e-visa to the citizens traveling to the UAE. This e-visa is an electronic visa which is also termed as the single entry visa. This visa is valid for a time span of 90 days and the visa has also lined with your password for a hassle-free check. The visa is valid across all UAE emirates which comes under the UAE province.
HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN THE UAE WITH AN EVISA?
Visitors with an eVisa can enter to the UAE for a maximum of 30 days Total for a Single Entry. Your visit is strictly limited to business or tourism, so you can NOT seek paid work or employment.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
If you find out that you are eligible for a UAE e-visa, then you can apply online. The application process created by iVisa is as accessible as it can get, and your efforts are minimal. First of all, you need to make sure that you can provide everything necessary for a successful application. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – all applicants are required to have a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in UAE. If the document expires sooner than that, you need to have it renewed. Otherwise, you will not get your UAE visa.
- A passport scan – make sure that the scan in JPEG format.
- Passport photo – the photograph needs to meet the standards of a passport photo. Make sure that it is taken against a white background, and you look straight at the camera. Do not wear glasses and headwear is not allowed unless you have religious reasons.
- Valid e-mail address – a copy of your visa will be sent to you via e-mail. Make sure that you have access to your account since you need to print out the visa.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process, which is why you need a method of online payment. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards and Paypal.
When you travel with a child, the child in question needs to have his or her own visa. That is why you need to provide a photo, a passport copy, and a birth certificate that is translated into English or Arabic.
HOW LONG IS THE UAE EVISA VALID?
The UAE eVisa is valid for 60 days after issued.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES?
Three options are available:
- Standard processing – your visa application is processed within 7 days, and the price is USD 134.00 (service fees included).
- Rush processing – you will receive your visa within 5 days, and the total price of it is USD 164.00(service fees included).
- Super rush processing – this is the fastest option. You will get your eVisa in only 72 hours, and you will be charged USD 194.00 (service fees included).
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO APPLY FOR A UAE EVISA?
You only need to fill in the application form with your information and it will take you less than 10 minutes. Then, iVisa will take care of the rest. Shortly, we will notify you about the status of your application.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A UAE EVISA?
The application for a UAE eVisa has only three easy steps:
- The first step will ask you to fill in your general information. You also need to choose the processing time from the options mentioned above.
- The second step will ask you to revise step one and make the payment.
- The last step consists of a questionnaire. It is at this point when you need to upload your passport scan. Other documents may be required as well, but it depends on personal circumstances.