Get a visa for Pakistan:
But, to prevent many adventurous tourists from traveling. They must feel comfortable before visiting. Apply for a visa only if you have a firm decision.
Tourists to Pakistan usually need to get a visa from Pakistani diplomatic missions. These missions offer different categories, as some travelers need a visa on arrival.
When traveling in a group or for a business, they can apply for electronic visa applications. And also visa issuance authorization on arrival. Applicants usually have to apply for visas in their own country. But, if they are legal citizens of such a country, they can also apply from the third country.
What is an e-Visa?
An authorized document that allows entry and traveling within a given country. It is an option that gives an entry route into the country. Or visit an embassy to receive conventional paper visas is the e-Visa. The E-Visas has links to the passenger’s passport. See the Pakistan visa application form.
- A few individuals still want to make the trip to Pakistan.
- For this to happen, you should have a visa.
- Visa applications for tourist visas are available on the internet.
- But you should apply for that in a person.
- You can also contact the Pakistani consulate near you.
- To clarify exactly what you need to bring with you and if there is a meeting.
How much does a visa to Pakistan cost?
Fee For Tourist Visa to Pakistan:
The following are Fee For Tourist Visa to Pakistan for the Washington DC Embassy.
Visa to Pakistan Fee:
- Single Entry Visa is valid for three months, and it costs up to $189.00.
- Multiple Entry Visa is valid for one year, and it costs up to $90.00.
- Multiple Entry Visa Up to five years, and it costs up to $249.00.
The five following countries holding normal passports may not need a visa.
You can also apply and get a visa online. All you need to is Apply for a visa online.
- Link For Applying Online e-Visa.
- Direct link of the Application form.
- Track your visa application- check Application Status.
- For Direct login into your account – Login Portal.
- If you are an Indian citizen, apply here.
Electronic Visa Application
Tourist Visa on arrival-
- A passport that has one blank visa page.
- And also valid for at least six months.
- One registration form was completed.
- They can’t leave anything blank.
- Four passport-sized photographs.
- Legal invitation letter.
- Proof of travel documents such as flight tickets.
- Driving License
- Copies of all the above-mentioned documents.
On arrival, if you are a citizen of these countries, you can now apply for a Tourist Visa. Submit your intention to receive an Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA). You should submit it at least 48-72 hours before your planned trip to Pakistan.
If you receive a valid ETA in favor of your application, you can travel to Pakistan.
Type Application You can apply online for two types of visas: First Time (New):
If you do not have a valid visa to Pakistan, you can apply for a new passport. Eligibility To use Tourist Visa On Arrival, you must be a citizen of the listed countries.
Foreign of Indian origin may apply for religious tourism purposes under this category.
Tour operators approved by the Tourist Services Directorate of Pakistan (DTS). It may be permitted to bring Tourist Groups into this category.
The following 95 countries could acquire a visa upon arrival. When they travel on a business trip for a maximum period of 30 days.
Consult a sponsor:
- You should have a sponsor before you could even imagine applying a visa to Pakistan.
- This sponsor is also a person who lives in Pakistan.
- Or can be a tour company,
- That must have an official letter.
The application must be submitted in quadruplicate (4 sets), and all required documents and photographs. Each group has to have the following:
- Apply for Visa.
- Passport size photographs stapled on a given visa application area. It will not accept loose and improper/untrimmed photos.
- NGO / INGO organization cover letter seeking Visa.
- Employer Letter of Introduction.
- NGO / INGO registration license.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Government of Pakistan and NGO / INGO.
- U.S. Permanent Card of Residence (for Non-US Nationals)
- NGO visas are approved from home, so applications should be submitted two months before the intended travel date.
- All fees are due in US Postal Money Orders or Cashier Checks made payable to the Pakistan Embassy, Washington D.C. Please do not send cash or personal checks.
- Suppose the applicants hold non-US passports. The applicant must provide proof of residence, such as a Green Card or a valid work permit.
- In Pakistan, immigration formalities are compulsory upon arrival.
- In Pakistan, immigration formalities are compulsory upon arrival. (In certain cases, registration by the police applies).
Contact a travel agency:
Apply through a travel or tour company to help you. Such as Visa First Global Visa experts. This application process is a hassle, and no doubt it is. The process can be a little overwhelming, so give plenty of time before you leave on all the paperwork.
Indian passport holders
The Ministry of Interior has to clear applications from Indian passport holders.
They are not prevented from visiting Pakistan, though. They are subject to more regulations. The mandatory registration by the police, regardless of the type of Visa. This Regulation also applied to foreigners of Indian origin.
Holders of Indian passports are not granted tourist visas. To visit family and friends, they can apply for Visa only. Also, they can apply for business visas, transit visas, and religious pilgrimage visas.
Indian passport holders are granted six months of business visas, with multiple entries allowed.
Indian passport holders are also not eligible for any visa extensions. The holders who stay longer than the Visa’s time are subject to an overstay fee of 40 Rupees per day.
Diplomatic and service category passports:
All countries except the following countries are eligible for applying for an online visa.
How long does a Pakistani visa take?
7-10 working days
The visa fee is non-refundable. For a visa, the average processing time is 7-10 working days.
Regular requirements on the entry in Pakistan
If you are on a British passport traveling to Pakistan, you’ll need to get a visa before traveling. Infringements of Visas can be treated as a criminal offense and could result in a fine or detention. Journalists’ Visas are often subject to more travel restrictions.
Your passport should be valid for a least six months at the time of your visa application.
National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP)
You can enter Pakistan visa-free. You can remain there for an unlimited period of stay. If you have a National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis. Or Smart National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (SNICOP).
Needs for Yellow Fever Certificate
Check if you need a Certificate of Yellow Fever. You can visit the National Travel Health Network and Centre’s Travel HealthPro website.
Traveling with children
A single parent or another adult who is not the parent of the child. Will need to provide documentary evidence of parental responsibility. The immigration authorities allow the child to leave the country.
Every passenger who leaves Pakistan must have a valid visa. A national identity card of Pakistan, or a valid passport of Pakistan.
If you are traveling and your visa has expired on a British passport. Unless you have a visa extension or exit visa, you may not be allowed to board your flight. Contact the Ministry of the Interior for visa extension and exit visa instructions.
If you have been visiting Pakistan for over four weeks now. When you leave Pakistan, you may need to provide proof of vaccination against polio. More information can be found on:
see the website of the National Travel Health Network and Centre.
Why visit Pakistan?
- Lahore Fort,
- Chaukhandi tombs,
- Hingol National Park,
- elephant path, and Khewra Salt Mine.