Work in the UK
The job market in the UK-
The UK has Europe’s third-largest economy. And also a 4 percent unemployment rate. At the end of July 2018 and the lowest joint since 1975. There are also just over 3.5 million non-UK citizens employed. Because there were 74,000 more non-EU nationals employed in the UK. And also at the same time, the number of EU nationals working in jobs decreased by 86,000.
This is the largest annual fall since records began in 1997. Economic growth is concentrated in London and the southeast; unemployment is higher in the north of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
The London job market is booming with 10 times more jobs on offer than the next best area of the country but of course, there’s a lot more competition for those jobs. If you want a professional or well-paid job then you’ll need to speak good English (and having a second language also gives you an advantage).
It’s easier to get a job if you don’t need a work permit. It is relatively easy to get part-time or casual jobs but the pay will be a lot lower.
want to Work In The UK, Know here-
Available Jobs in the UK
If you are a scientist, any type of engineer, in IT (architect, analyst, designer, programmer), an environmentalist, medical practitioner, science teacher, chef, professional orchestral musician, or dance choreographer, then you will probably find it easy to get a job in the UK, as these occupations are all in short supply in the UK.
- Careworx– care workers, social workers, nursing and managers
- Caterer – hospitality, restaurants, hotels, pubs, bars, and catering
- Charity jobs – charities
- Computer weekly – IT
- CWJobs – IT
- Design Week– design, branding, copywriting, artwork, exhibitions, graphics, interiors, furniture and packaging
- Exec Appointments – executive jobs
- Hays – management and professional level jobs
- Justengineers – engineering
- Madjobs – marketing and advertising
- Mandy – TV and film
- Music Jobs– all aspects of the music industry including performers, producers, teachers
- NHSjobs – jobs in all sectors of the National Health Service throughout the UK, from medics and nurses, through administration to cleaning and services
- Prospects – graduates
- Splashfind – top 100 UK specialist job sites